Scares [Year 5]

With the summer holiday coming to an end (f/n) decided to spend the last few weeks with her best friend. Their nights were long  and gossop filled, the wto girls were inseperable.

"(f/n)...you ever realise how every odd number contais the letter e in it?"

      "Oh my goodness Ali; get to sleep" (f/n) giggled and Ali laughed throwing a pillow at her friend The girls giggled some more and sighed. "this has been so  fun staying with you these past few days"

   "See I told you I'm better than staying with plain old Severus and Draco" (f/n) giggled 

"You know your not wrong there but.." she paused "Ali...you dont thing the minister that's been smearing Dumledoor could be a death eater do you? do you really think he's in denial?" 

Ali paused and turned to face her best friend. "well, (f/n) did you see him at the birthday ball?"

"I mean he was there like most of the ministry was with their childen...I dont remember weather or not he was in the room where i met...you know who is beyond me i dont remember much of that night". she said holding her neck softly.

"I'm sorry (f/n)...I cant believe snape stood bye and let a grown man choke his daughter"

    "My father tried to intervene and so did Narcissa, but with the plans of you know who; you cant really intervene, you just become a part of it". She said quietly "I'm fine though..I just hope this mess with Harry and the ministry doesnt really effect this year at Hogwarts"

    Alison smiled and sighed knowing that what (f/n) said was just wishful thinking. George had filled her in on everything that was happening but wouldnt add more fire in (f/n)s already usettled mind. She noticed a dramatic change in her best friend and at the beginning of her stay (f/n) barely spoke. I didnt want to pry and once (f/n) came clean she understood why. She understood why Draco was such a horribe human being and understood why Severus was so solemn all the time. She begun to understand it all but she was confused about one thing; why was Snape serving in the order of the phenix if he as a death eater? Ali would confront her best friends father on this later on and again kept it to herself. They both had enough on their plates to think about.

  "How has George been? You guys have been snogging often over this break?" (f/n) ased changing the subject with a giggle.

"I cant disclose that information..I dont kiss and tell" she responded jokingly and the pair laughed "But yes we have been able to go out on a few dates but he began to get busy with family affairs and it's been hard to go meet up with each other" she said not completley telling a lie but not completley telling the truth.

"I see"

"And what about you and Malfoy?"

"oh; you already know we've accomplished alot more then just snogging" (f/n) smiled to herself and Alison rolled her eyes. 

"Gross"

"Not really, not for me anyway." she replied with a smile 

Alison chuckled and sighed "You guys are a hot mess".

"Well it does get hot and messy"

"Oh my gosh!!!" Alison laughed throwing another pillow at her friend causing her to laugh more.

"You asked"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Did not"

The pair laughed some more as their night went on. They eventally settled down and (f/n) stood up though. She pondered the date and looked on the callander. When was the last time she had gotten her period? Bullocks she thought.