Bleeding Love

Hey loves! Not this isnt another song chapter lmao. It's just fitting is all (: this chapter is towards the winter holiday of the 5th year. I know i kind of skipped through it its just nothing really major happends until the end where they face off with the death eaters and Lucious reveals his identity and the dumbledoor fighting voldemort n stuff but dont worry during the summer, alot is going to happen (:
And i know you guys might be bummed about Draco going to Astoria while you guys were on a break but i felt the need to incorporate his cannon wife somehow. And i did by making her the lil mistress you guys come back from this stronger then ever and it only shows more when Draco officially becomes a death eater

--

"I cant believe you would get back with that cheater" Jasper said with an upset frown at her friend.

"Well Jasper, I love him. And we were on a break"

Jasper scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"There you go Defending him  again "

(F/n) fowned and looked Jasper up and down. Jasper was right in some merrit she had to be out of her mind to ever trust him again but couldnt she just be happy for her?

"Alright, i get it your upset at him because what he did was wrong but everyone makes mistakes and its not like they bloody had sex. They snogged and yes it hurts and I think I am some what crazy too but i will not stand hear whilst you badmouth the love of my life, my fiance." (F/n) stood up from her seat at their table in the great hall and walked off.

Jasper watched her walk away and rolled her eyes to Ali

"I am right though, arent I?"

"Thats enough Jasper. I know we dont exactly agree with her choice but love makes you do stupid things. As her friends we have to be happy for her even if we feel like she is being stupid." Ali leant foward "and the next time you upset her again like that I am going to pommel your skull in. Kay? Kay." Jasper gulped audibly and Ali sat back in her seat "Glad we had this chat"

(F/n) wandered the halls, people; mostly slytherins whispering as she went by about how idiotic she is or about how she is the victim. She hated it so much and found herself walking to her fathers office.

"Father" she said gently as she knocked. She walked in to see Harry leaving and she perked up.

"Potter" she said gently "Are you okay? You seem ill"

"I am fine" he said simply "Dont let what people say get to you alright? As much as I hate him and trust I really hate him, you and Malfoy are good for each other. Your kindness and sweetness outweighs his sourness and ignorance" Harry gave a little smirk that made (f/n) giggle.

"Thank you Potter. I am just so full of doubt and Despair. Its hard to see the effect I have had on him"

"Well its certainly there. When you guys are apart its like you never met him. He became umbridges slave and its like old Draco. But last year when you were together he was a bit more pleasant. Like I said" he paused "you are good for each other"

(F/n) hugged harry tightly and begun to cry. The dark lord would not like the fact that she was hugging his target, The boy who lived. Yet at this point everything is a lie. She didnt care for the polotics right now and she certainly didnt truley beleive in the Dark lord's ways. She was forced.

Harry was taken aback but nonetheless hugged her as well. Sometimes thats all you need, is a hug from someone to ground you. A hug that helps you realise that you are still human. When they seperated from the hug they looked at each other awkwardly and chuckled.