Sweet Nothings

After their night of avid romping (f/n) woke up in the strong loving arms of her fiance. She smiled kissing his jawline softly. She traced cricles on his chest and just watched him rest. He had been through alot she though and so has she but together nothing mattered. Together they could concur the world.

    (F/n) kissed his ear softly "I love you with all that i am, all thats inside of me. All of my being I love you to the ends of the earth and back. I need you more then the air that fills my lungs I need you more than the gravity that keeps me grounded. You are my water when I'm in the desert. I love you with every ounce of who i am." She whispered softly while stroking his cheek.

"I love you too" he said in a whisper. His eyes were glossy and a damp tear fell down his cheek. (F/n) gasped.

"Im sorry did i wake you?"

"Yes" he said with a smile "in the most beautiful way ever" she returned his smile and laughed softly.

"Did my words really make you teary eyed"

"Of course they did." He chuckled "i cant wait to hear your wedding vows. How much of a mess I am going to be then"

She laughed and sighed "Oh Draco i thought it was the brides job to cry at the wedding" (f/n) kissed him softly

"Its a double sided thing alright" he said getting embarresed. (F/n) took his hand into her and squeezed it reasurringly

"I know it is" Draco smiled at her

"Ive already had dreams about our future together" He said honestly. (F/n) giggled

"So have I. What have your dreams been about?"

"Well i have one specifically where it starts off as you saying i do and then we pan to when we have our son. Scorpius is his name. We watch hin grow. He is absolutely perfect." (F/n) giggled and sighed. "What have yours been?"

"Well. In my dreams we have more then one kid. We have 3. Two boys and one girl. They were triplettes" she snorted a laugh "and we were both super overwhelmed as well as the nanny! But we never stopped loving eachother" she giggled

"3...3??? Thats alot of kids" He said already feeling overwhelemed. (F/n) laughed some more. "Well. It was only a dream Draco. I'm not pregnant we wont have trippletes anytime soon if at all"

Draco smiled and brought her hand to his lips where he kissed it softly.

"We can try...in the furure but right now lets practice" (f/n) laughed some more and sighed. Draco was able to see her battlewounds from the previous night. Her neck had some bruising and by her chest it was covered in love marks he left behind.

Draco stroked her neck softly "You'll have to wear a kerchief or scarf or something your bruising"

"Yes well I was strangled twice last night" Draco chuckled and kissed her neck softly. "Dont be sorry. I rather like it when your rough and aggressive. I find it riviting"

Draco grinned and rubbed her sides lovingly "I'm glad you do. we dont have to do it like that every tike though. Only on nights where I feel my masculenity has suffered"

(F/n) chuckled a bit more. "I dont mind it either just. Im just a bit sore though" Draco frowned apologetically and rubbed the small of her back. He pulled her closer and she nuzzled his chest.

"I wont ever hurt you, intentionally. If you feel like we are getting out of hand you should say something so i know"

"Oh like a safeword?" She teased and Draco blushed

"Yes... Actually a safe word is a good idea."

(F/n) pondered for a moment

"Pancake"

"Pardon??"

"Our safeword is Pancake"

Draco chuckled and sighed "Ok"

___

Hey loves i know this chapters like super short!! XD more will come soon. I just want to take this moment to thank every single one of you guys for reading this fiction. I am a huge harry potter geek and it just feels so amazing to have so many reads in such a short time!! Thank you so so much!! I'd also like to shout out my amaze Editor/Co-writer/Really good friend Tinalbion she has really helped with pitching ideas and helping me write more full! You guys need to check her out! You are all loved and special and talented and I'm lucky to have such a great support system! Also dont be shy to leave a comment! I try to respond as promptly as I can!! With that said thank you again and enjoy!!!