Merry Christmas

The day was finally here and (f/n) had her gift for Draco wrapped, it was a simle relic, what she was going to gift im. A music box that played  fur elise and had a couple dancing together. The couple f couse being them the night of the summer gala, the small figurines dressed in their clothes. She smiled bittersweetly at the memories of that night, she was deemed iconic for her speech alas it was the night she concieved their unborn. She inhaled shaing herself from going deep  into thought and walked into the common area to find her fiance.

           She was a bit let down that they couldnt spend the whole night together for she was invited to the exclusive slughorn christmas party and he wasnt, but she would nonetheless maximise the time they did have together.

    "(f/n)" Draco's voice called out to her. She perked up and walked to him with a smile

"I was just looking for you"

"Were you now?"  he quipped with a smirk. She nodded and handed him his gift. Draco smiled and then handed her corresponding gift.   

"Go on, open it" He said gently. (F/n) smiled and nodded she opened her gift up and it was a beautiful Gold wrist cuff bracelet. The lock was shaped as a heart and beside it there was a small chain that had a peice that looked like the key. Draco opened it with said key and placed it on her wrist. She smiled

"this is beautiful" she said happily

"And unbreakable like you, like us, strong to weather whatever life throws at us"

(F/n) smiled a tad teary eyed and nodded she was happy he called her unbreakable.

"Well now my gift for you seems sort of...silly" she said blushing.

"Nonsense whatever you get me I'll be happy with whatever you give me" he opened and saw the music box. He smiled at the bittersweet memories it brought "I love it. Really I do" He said gently.

(F/n) looked up at him and nodded. She blinked awkwardly and looked aloof into the floor. Draco too had fallen silent as they thought solemnly about the past.

One may think that time makes grief better when infact it does not. It simply makes grief different. Much like a deep cut wound. While it may not be fresh depending on the severity of the injury the scar will always be a  blight; an imperfection amongst the rest of the skin.

The young couple, deathly silent held eachother hands for what seemed like hours when there came a distinct AHEM.

"Now, should there be 2 lovestruck teens silently holding hands when they are both late their respective lectures" Snape said coldly.

"Ah-" Draco quickly moved his hands away from (f/n)'s. "With all due respect, it is Christmas Professor snape. Also it is our 2 year anniversary"

"And to some it is the birthday of Christ yet they still make it on time to their classes! Enough Dawdling you both have somewhere to be"

((Draco is like 👁👄👁 rn))

"Yes father...I'll see you later my love" (f/n) said before  leaning in to kiss Draco. She was stopped by a stern hand of her father's

"None of that infront of me during work please, I witness enough outside of my place of employment."

Draco tched and grunted rolling his eyes and walking off.

"Honestly father was that really neccessary?"

Snape looked at his daughter "of course it was. It's one of the few pleasures I have in life."

"Being a massively agitating cock block?"

Snapes eyes widened "Being a father! Now off you go! I'll see you at slughorns party"

Some Chirstmas this was turning out to be (f/n) thought to herself as she walked off.

End.