Dominance in the Budior

A/N: Hey loves!! This chapter has sexual content, so if you're uncomfortable with that, please be warned, thanks!

___

     The ball had droned on for hours, much later than midnight. Draco announced to the crowd of his engagement to (F/N), and people had cheered for him, although some looked on as if they hadn't heard. Lucius made a toast to his good health, and Snape and (F/N) shared a few dances as father and daughter. Everything went on as if nothing happened, the people who weren't sworn into the Dark Lord's ways had no idea that a few rooms over, a whole duel took place. It was better that way.

Draco thanked every one of his guests for coming by as he shook their hands while they left one by one, but there was only one thing on his mind tonight. After the events that took place, there was this primal instinct fueling within him as he watched (F/N) handle herself like a goddess. He loved his girlfriend but knew she went easy on him during their duel, so he felt as if he needed to feel like a man again after Voldemort caused him his humiliation, and if he couldn't beat her with magic. he would make her beg and scream his name in other ways.

"I suppose I should bid you a good evening," (F/N) said as she approached Draco. She smiled sweetly at him. " But first, I want to say I'm sorry. For earlier, I know you didn't want me to hold back on you, but I couldn't stand the thought of ever hurting you," she said in a soft tone.

Draco sighed and nodded. "(F/N), I understand. But know that I am not weak!"

"I know you aren't, Draco, but I just didn't want to hurt you."

"Well, you did; my pride. But I've got something for that later. Leave your bedroom door unlocked," he said in a hushed tone.

"Alright," she replied softly. He kissed her hand and watched her leave to her bedroom.

_____

      (F/N) was bathed and readied for bed. The ball had ended about 2 hours ago and she was feeling completely exhausted from all that had happened. She laid in the bed and snuggled the soft elk sheets, her eyes closing slowly and begun to drift to sleep. A while later she woke up feeling someone join her in bed. It was her husband-to-be, and she smiled as she looked up, placing a hand on his cheek. His blue eyes stared into hers and he pulled her hand away.

"Tonight you are mine, unlike ever before," (F/N) stared at him as she noticed the change of tone, but nodded, "you have to trust me, though. I'm not going to deliberately hurt you, but you need to know your place." He climbed atop her and grabbed her chin, pulling her face upward so she was looking in his eyes. (F/N) bit her lip; she felt herself already getting aroused.

"Then teach me my place, keep me in line."

     Draco smirked and pulled out his wand. He pushed her head up and kissed her throat gently as he used his wand to rub her sides sensually and slowly, making her squirm as the cool and smooth wood glided across her skin. He flicked his wrist and all of her clothes had been ripped off and thrown across the room. (F/N) gasped, her (S/C) skin was hot to the touch and her cheeks were already flushed.

Draco chuckled and put his wand on the nightstand beside the bed. "You're so excited and we have barley begun," he mused.

"I am sorry, Master Malfoy," she purred.

      Hearing (F/N) call him that made his erection grow almost instantly. His member prodded into her thigh and she moaned softly as he grinned down at her, his pulse beating quicker. "You have every reason to be. As punishment, you have to watch me pleasure myself."