Deceptions and Depictions

HEY EVERYONE!! Its officially been 2 years since this story started and your author is going to be the big 24 on The 24th of September!! I'm so old like it's literally been years wahh and I love you all so much! Thnk you fir all the support over these past few years. I joined wattpad in highschool. Lord have mercy 😭 I'm ancient. Anywho I made a patreon where I'll write exclusive stories with whoever and everyone from any fandom! They will be one shots but will mostly be steamy~ so if youd like to support me my username is KeidiCos! It would mean alot if you subscribed and it will be well worth it! With that being said I will still update these stories!! Now that that's all done, heres some pictures of the outfit you will be wearing in this chapter as well as the makeup.

Her dress was relatively simple compared to her options but she loved it and it seemed appropriate, the slit made it just sexy enough that it was still classy but not at all out of taste and with a dress so simple surley she was able to do it up w...

Her dress was relatively simple compared to her options but she loved it and it seemed appropriate, the slit made it just sexy enough that it was still classy but not at all out of taste and with a dress so simple surley she was able to do it up with her makeup. Still she was a bit sad that her beloved wouldnt be able to attend but alas, she was an individual before dating Draco. She was her own person.

Needless to say upon arrival she earned the looks of student and staff alike, as grotesque as it was.

"Evening (f/n)," Harry said to her as he stood with Luna and Hermione who seemed to be hiding behind the pair.

"Ah, good evening Harry. Hello Luna; hello hermoin-"

"Shhh!!!" Hermoine said.

(F/n) arched a brow and harry chuckled

"Hermione here is hiding from someone"

"Harry!!! Dont say my nams!!!" She said running off and dragging Luna with her.

"Boy troubles I presume?" (F/n) commented to Harry. He nodded and gave half a smile. His expression was soft but stern.

"Is it okay if I pull you away for a moment?" (f/n)lokked at him with an arched brow "huh? Yeah I dont mind" she said gently with a smile.

Harry lead her out of the ballroom into a hallway. He sat by a window and she besides him. harry inhaled sharply and looked (f/n) deeply into her eyes.  "First off, i woud like to say ypu lok absolutley stunning. Malfoy" he said curtly "Is lucky to have someone like you" he exhailed and then looked to the floor. (F/n) blushed and couldnt help but feel a litle awkward, after all he was the enemy not her personal enemy but still.

"Ah, yes well I was blessed with my mothers sense of taste" Harry's eyes met hers once again "Be honest with m; (F/n) your fatherhe is...helping me agaisnt he who shall not be named but I cant help to be skeptical. Especially given the people who he associates with...the very same people who you will call mother and father in law."

"What are you trying to say Harry" 

"I am amost certain that your father is a death eater; and Draco as well...and I have reason to believe or suspect that you might be one or atleast an accomplice"

The color drained from (f/n)'s face "Are you hearing yourself right now?" she asked with furrowed brows. Of course she would deny it but she had to be tactful; she had to seem as innocet as possibe. "Just because i am inlove and engaged to someone des not mean my bias changes. My views are my own the way we are all individua and the same goes for my father. There is alot you dont know about him; about his past and though he is cold and may seem like he des not care i assure you he does."

"Yes but what if he has you fooled, what if Draco does as well? What if your love for them is blinding you and blinding the evidence?"

"Is that hy youve called me here Harry? To cunduct a trail which evidently youve already made your decision of the verdict?"

"I'm coming to you as a friend, (F/n). Has anything been different? Have you noticed anything out of the normal?"

"Harry, I respect you, I respect your friends and i try my hardest to sway the public opinion on what makes a slytherin." (f/n) looked sadly to the floor and  she gazed upon her gloved hands. She wasnt lying to potter about her pesonl views but she waant exactly being honest; how could she be? "I honestly wnt you to just be careful then in dealing with your fiance and your father please.."

(f/n) nodded and then stood up "is there anything else you needed to talk about?" 

"Well there was one thing, if youd want to share a dance" Harry ooked awkwardly too the floor and scratched the back of his head.  (F/n) scoffed but then sighed " One dance, isnt too bad. Who are you trying to make jelous?" (f/n) said with a little smirk.  Harry blushed "Is it the weasley girl? Ginnie?" (f/n) pressed with a smile and a playfully jab. "YOu lmpw my best fried is dating her older brother so...oh wait, your est friends with her older brother" (f/n) snorted a laugh and pulled harry back into the dance.

  She elegantly twirled with Harry and eyes cought on, especially one specific weasily girl. AFter their small dance she nodded and left harry to his friends and possible love interest. 

(f/n) stood alone in the hall eating some hourderves alone, shefelt lonley like a peice of her was missing wen all of a sudden a disturbance. She looked up puzzled o see her fiance being handled by the grounds keeeper. 

"NO need, I shall ecort him back to his dorm, Malfoy"

"Ok professor" Draco said with a bit of a sneer. (F/n) inhaled sharply and left behind the dance. 

"You need to be more careful Draco, i cannot break the contract we have."

"I know what to do i dont need a gardian!" Draco hissed back

"Listen here boy because thats what you are. AN insolent Child" Snape gripped Draco's shoulder's "You are to marry my daughter, you are her world the only thing that can possibly keep her sane; you canot afford to be so reckless damnit!"

Draco rolled his eyes and shoved Snapes hands off of him.   "Its a shame she depends so much on me, she should cut the umbillical chord" He said with a sneer.

Snape arched a brow and furiously let Draco storm off. He sighed and held his hand to his forehead "How long habe you been standing there, (f/n)"

"Log enough" she responded softly with a blank expression much like her fathers "I had no ideai was such a burden; i shold retire for the evening."

"He didnt mean it, he is under stress"

"Father dont try to suar coat things because you thin I am so unstable; I was raped big deal, I lost my child big deal-just stop treating me like a damn charity case! I eard what I heard, his feelings are valid; Good night" She said annoyed and retreated for the evening.

-end-