Processed Together (lemon)

Hey Readerd! This chapter will have some sexual content! Just an fyi! Thank you for reading! Enjoy!
...

   (F/n) wiped the tears from her fiance's cheek as she turned to face him. She kissed him softly and he kissed her back, needily. He posessivley wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to his body. She kissed hin back showing the same ammount of passion and neediness that read help me forget on both their ends.
   The teens quickly stripped one another from their night robes and were bare with each other. Draco gently stroked her sides as their eyes met a final confirmation. She kissed her fiance passionatley as she straddled his hips. His member was already hardening and it didnt need much attention to make him 100 percent ready. He held her by the hips as she lowered herself onto him. He groaned softly  in bliss as did she.
  He nibbled his lips as he began to thrust upwards into her. She moaned softly and moved with his rythem. The teens quickly found themselves lost in eachother. Their harmonious moans and grunts filled the surrounding area and the room quickly took scent of their love.
    He grunted loudly and she gripped his hair, he sat up and kissed her sloppily as the beds headboard started to hit the wall matching the rythem of their  rampid romping.
    "Oh I love you Draco" (f/n) exclaimed with tears starting to form in her eyes, her skin was warm and flushed as was his.
  "I love you too" he said gripping her waist a tad more tighter. The couple climaxed together and Draco laid back onto the bed. He held (f/n) in his arms as she began to cry. He kissed her forehead softly.

    This young couple faced many adversity and much of the burden on their shoulder, caused from their parents decisions; yet none the less the pair of teens would overcome everything together. They will process things as one unit as their own life processes, started, together one path would be made.

End