CHAPTER 20

In the morning I didn't go to breakfast. I sat in bed looking at the phone. I took a deep breath, holding the phone in my hand. I dialled the number of my home and pressed it to my ear. I felt my knee bounce up and down anxiously as I waited. 

"Hello this is Xavier Nightwalker speaking,"

I laughed as I felt tears of joy flood my eyes, "You sound like an Alpha already," I said. 

"LILY?!" He exclaims, "Oh my gosh! I thought you were dead there for a minute."

I laughed, "Sorry to inform that I'm not."

"You haven't contacted us for months! We all assumed the worse. Are you okay?"

"No...Zeus wouldn't let me contact you guys and yeah...I've been alright I guess."

I heard Xavier growl, "That sick monster. Don't worry Lily, we'll get you outta there. Just tell me where you are."

It probably is possible for me to get them over here secretly now that I can see. I would probably have to research the magic and see who was powerful enough to create it...and then they could come and take me away. It could so easy. But then Zeus came to mind. All he wants is to know he is. To know that there is more to him than the just the HellHound.

 I was frustrated by the fact that I've gained sympathy for the guy. But then...he's my mate. What if he accepts me once he remembers. What if he may finally forget about the curse...and be with me. 

I shake my head of such thoughts. Stop it, Lily. It's a fantasy. 

I heard muffling on the phone before I could reply, "Lily?" I heard my parents exclaimed. 

I smiled , "Hey Mama, Hey Papa. Long time no hear."

"Oh my baby!" My mother screams, "I was worried sick! I didn't know what to think! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you healthy?"

"I'm okay, mum," I felt myself rub my neck and I gulped, "I'm not hurt."

"Where is that bastard, Zeus. How has he been treating you? Would you tell us if you were hurt? If he hurt you? Has he hurt you? I swear if-" My father growled through the phone.

"I'm fine, Dad. Zeus is...well Zeus. He's not a ray of sunshine...but he's not the worst thing ever either."

"If he touches a hair on your head, I'm gonna-"

"Dad!" I exclaimed through my giggle, "You don't need to worry. The others treat me very well. I'm okay."

I hear my father sigh worriedly, "Fine, but you tell me if ANY of them mistreat you."

"I will,"

"It's my turn to talk to her!" I hear my mother growl at my father. I smiled sadly. I missed them. 

"Honey?" I heard my mother speak. 

"Hey, Mama."

"Oh my baby...how are you? How is your mate?"

I sighed and laid down on my bed, "I don't know Mom. He's...he doesn't want me. He only wants me to break his curse and then...and then I don't know."

"Oh my dear..."

I sniff slightly as I felt my eyes sting from tears, "But then he does things...like he always wants me to be safe and...he stares at me...he gave me this phone after he said I could never talk to you guys. I'm confused as to what I should be feeling. And I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt."

"My baby girl...male mates are freaking difficult." I heard my mother sigh. 

I laughed through my tears, "Tell me about it."