EPILOGUE

I was looking down a the blue prints with Ozai. I pointed to the garden area, "I want it just like how it used to be, except I think I want more lilies and also a little pond so than in the spring some ducklings might come!"

Ozai rolls his eyes but smirks, "Alright. And what about this area?"

"I want that one to be big because I want it to be the main family room. I want it to be able to fit all of us comfortably."

I looked up at the roof where Sozin was a cringed, "Please tell me you haven't been drinking!" I shouted up there.

Sozins stops hammering and turns to me, "I've only had one bottle! I'm fine, Lil!" He laughs. He's been very happy the last month. He looked whole again.

I groaned in worry. I took a step back and took in the whole picture and smiled. We decided repair the damages made to the castle, except this time we're going to make it better. More homey and less of the cursed vibe if that makes sense.

I felt a pair of warm hands grab my hips. Zeus kisses my shoulders, "How's it going, love?"

I smiled and said, "I love bossing people around."

He chuckles and rests his hands on my rounded stomach, "How's our little pup doing?"

I look down at my swollen belly, "I think he's doing good."

"He? How do you know it's going to be a he?"

I turn around and circle my arms around his neck, "Because Zeus, a mother knows."

He leans in and pecks my lips. He looks at the castle and sighs, "This is going to be good."

I smiled and leaned back on Zeus, "It is. It really is."

I was four months pregnant, I feel pretty big right now. But I love it. My little child growing within me. It feels amazing...when I'm not feeling nauseous.

It was actually hard knowing that I was pregnant. I mean, don't get me wrong! I was over the moon about it. But I guess I felt worry about the baby's safety. I was nervous. Remembering feeling content when all of a sudden Nikolai came and...did what he did.

Zeus felt nervous too. But I think we have to realise that everything is okay. We're fine and the baby is fine. That's all that matters.

I lean in and press my lips against Zeus's. He groans and wraps his arms around me tightly. He presses harder into my lips hungrily. I giggled quietly as I leaned back, "You feeling alright, Zeus?"

He growls, "Not anymore. We're in a little bit of a hard problem."

I snorted, "You mean you're in a little bit of a hard problem."

He groans, "Please don't leave me like this, love. It's painful."

I laugh and shook my head, "I can't right now." I lean in and whispered, "But just you wait for tonight."

"Can you guy stop being horny and actually help." Sozin shouted.

Zeus growls and shouts, "Can you stop being drunk and actually help?"

Sozin eyes him, "Touche, my friend."

I give Zeus a last peck, "Go on. I have to run some errands anyway."

"What're you doing?" He asks.

"I just need to go into town for a few things."

Zeus looked unsure for me to be going out. He sighs, "Fine but please take one of the guards with you."

"Zeus...it's all over. Nikolai is gone, Demora is gone."

"Please Lily. It'll just put my mind at ease knowing that you have some kind of protection."