BONUS CHAPTER

LILY

I look around and realised I had forgotten to bring a towel with me. Damn it! I swear I always forget to bring a towel in the bathroom. 

I looked at my giant stomach and groaned. I have had enough of this child. I want this pup out of me RIGHT NOW! I am sick of being an elephant!

"Zeus!" I shouted. I waited for any kind of comedy and found none. I grunt and rolled my eyes. He's probably asleep on the bed again. He partied for the first time in years last night. I went with him, but I didn't drink. It was the first time they all saw a pregnant woman party. 

"Ugh! Zeus! Kyro! Whatever name you're gonna respond to just come here! I need a towel!"

And again I have no response. I growled in frustration. Damn that man! I grab a bar of soap and threw it at the door, "ZEUS!" I screamed 

Suddenly the door bursts open. Zeus comes running with eyes wide with panic, "Is it the pup?!" But then he slips and falls down over the bar of soap I fell. 

I wince. Oops. I hear him groans.

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

He groans, "Why the fuck is the soap on the floor?" He said while rubbing his head. 

I shrug, "I dunno."

He sits up and leans over the bath, "What were you shouting for, love?" 

"I forgot my towel. Can you get the towel that's hanging out the window?"

Zeus shakes his head but had a grin on his face, "You're a piece of work aren't ya, love."

I giggled, "But you love me anyways."

"God knows I do."

He gets up and leaves for only a moment, only to return with the big warm towel I wanted. I placed my hands on either side of the bath and began to stand up. 

"Whoa whoa! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Zeus said as he was looking at me like I was crazy.

I frowned, "I'm getting out of the bath?"

"Just wait, I'll help you."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm pregnant, not disabled. I can still stand up on my own."

Zeus quickly places the towel down and turns back to me, "I'm not taking any chances, love. That's my pup you're carrying."

I smiled and shook my head. Men.

"Alright, give me your hands." Zeus said. As annoying as it was, I felt loved. He had been very helpful ever since I got pregnant. He was very attentive to my every need. He has also become ten times more protective, if that's even possible.

I give Zeus my hands and he gently pulls me up on my feet. He places my hands on his shoulders and puts his own hands on my hips, "Alright, slowly step over the bath." I took it a step at a time as I got out of the bath. 

When I was safely out, Zeus grabs the towel and wraps it around me. I felt my lips pull into a smile.

Zeus catches my expression and freezes, "What?"

I chuckled, "You just worry too much."

Zeus chuckles. He puts his hands on my swollen belly, "I can't help myself, flower. I love seeing you like this. I love seeing you carry the life we both made. It's beautiful. You're beautiful. But it also scares me."

I raise my arms up and cup his face, "What're you worried about, soldier?"

He wraps his arms around me, careful of my mid-section, "I lost a child once. Well...we lost a child in a sense. I just don't want anything bad happening, that's all."