CHAPTER 23

Zeus said he was going to be late tonight and to not hold up. Not that I was even going to! So I decided to have a nice hot shower. His bathroom was massive! It was the size of my lounge! The shower was the size of my bathroom! It was the most extravagant bathroom I had ever been naked it. 

I decided to take a little longer and pamper myself. I shaved everywhere...like...everywhere that needed to be shaven. I exfoliated and I had a face mask on in the shower for a while. It felt amazing. I left a hair mask in as well. I did the whole shabing shabang. After I was completely clean I stepped out of the shower. I looked around for my towel.

I groan when I realised that I forgot it. I rolled my eyes at myself because of course this would happen to me. Of course! Because I have the worst luck in the whole world!

How am I going to get it? Oh Lily...why do you get yourself into these situations! I seriously have the worst luck. I literally do. I mean like, a lot of people fall through some frozen lake or river. The worst they'd get was a cold. Me? I go blind for fifteen years. If that isn't bad luck...I don't know what is. 

Zeus he was going to be late. And I haven't heard anyone come in for a while. It should be okay, right? He leaves his towel on top of the drawers. I'll just quickly run in and cover myself. Easy!

Okay Lily. You can do this. Get ready. I had my hand on the door knob. Get set. I twisted the knob. Go! I open the door and run out, but to my utter shock, I slam into a chest. A very particular chest that I hoped to avoid this whole time. 

I look up with my eyes wide and mouth open in total and utter mortification. Zeus looks down at me and I could see it...he was stunned that I ran out of the bathroom...butt naked. 

He snickered, "I never knew how forward you were, Lily."  I growled.

I scowl at him, "Close your eyes, right now!" I had no choice but to stay pressed up against him so than he couldn't see anything. But I was sure as hell  he could definitely feel everything. 

He smirks, "I will...soon."

I growled at him, "You have already marked me without my permission...you will not see me naked without my saying so, either! Now stop being a pervert!"

His brow quirked up into an arch and said, "Yeah, but...you're the one running around my bedroom naked, flower."

I grunted in annoyance. I glanced behind him and saw the towel. If he wasn't going to budge, then I will make him budge myself! I shoved him with my body and I try to shuffle toward the drawers. I stumbled slightly, which in turn made him stumble also. He pressed his hand onto my back to stabilise me. My breath hitched as I felt his hand on my bare skin. Sparks radiated from my back and struck my chest like an electric strike. His jaw clenches and his eyes darken slightly. His breathing fastened as we both knew what we were feeling. 

I noticed the towel were right next to us now. I coughed a little quickly grabbed the towel. Zeus drops his hand, looks away and lets me cover myself. 

"I-I should probably get changed." I said quietly. 

Zeus clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck. He drops his gaze to the floor, "Yes, of course. I'll have a shower."

He quickly disappears into the shower and I disappear into the closet. I sag down the wall, still gripping onto my towel. 

That was mortifying. I felt not only my cheeks heat up, but my whole body. I felt the deep embarrassment. But I couldn't help, but kinda laugh. Oh how I get myself into the worse situations. Like I said...bad luck. 

My mind whizzes back to that moment. His hand. That feeling. I felt it. The spark. The attraction. I've tried so hard to resist. But I let my guard down just for a moment...and it felt good. More than good. I wanted more of it. I felt my body had already melted into a pool. I wanted-Wait! Lily what are you doing?! Naughty Lily! Stop it! You're being silly! Stop making up fantasies in your head!