CHAPTER 40

LILY
Wow well breakfast was definitely...eventful
Donny stood there tired looking, but they soon widened when his eyes flashed with recognition.
"Dylan? Eudora? Kurt?"

Eudora screams as she stood up, "Oh My lil baby!" She went and threw herself at Donny. He caught as a smile formed on his lips.

She stood back on the ground and grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, "You look SO much like a man now! Oh my goodness." Her eyes watered like a tearful and proud mother.

Donny leans down and kisses Eudora on the cheek, "It's good to see your, Eudora."

She smiles, "I'm so happy to see you too, DonDon."

Donny nods at Eudora's brother, "Kurt. Good to see ya."

Kurt blew him and kiss, "You too sugar."

Donny's eyes travelled throughout the room and they landed on Dylan, "What are you doing here exactly?" He said with a tinge of malice. 

Dylan smiles, "Good to see you too, old friend. How's Anna?"

Donny roles his eyes, "Why would you wanna know? You don't care."

Dylan smirks, "She's my own flesh and blood, how could I not care?"

Donny sits at the table, "You haven't visited her in years. She thinks you're still dead."

Dylan shrugs, "I might as well be."

"Wait a second," I interrupted, "How is there a connection between Dylan and your former love, Anna?" I asked Donny.

Donny glared at Dylan and said, "Dylan is Anna's brother."

My brows raised in shock but then soon pulled together in confusion, "But how are you-"

"Young?" Dylan finished my sentence. He laughs, "Anna and I were twins, ya see. Our family was no normal family. Even among other Divinitians, we were rare."

I frowned, "Divinitians?"

Dylan sits forward, "You know the Divinitians?"

"No? What is it?"

"Like all of the different kinds of magic people there are?" Dylan told me as if I had already known.

I stayed silent which only confirmed my confusion to Dylan, "Do you know the Metamorphians?" He asks.

I shook my head, "No. What are these?"

Dylan laughs, "That's quite funny considering you're fucking mated to one." He raises his arms and shouts, "Does this girl know nothing of Arcanic races here?"

Zeus interfere, "She isn't Arcanus Born. She's a werewolf from the human world. She doesn't know anything of Arcanic history."

Dylan sighs and then explains, "Arcanus isn't just all supernaturals in one realm. There is still categories of people, ya followin love?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay," Dylan continues, "In the human world there are different people from different parts of earth, yes? There are Asians, Europeans, westerners, Africans etc. But within those places are also different people. Where there are Asians, there isn't just one type of Asian. There is Japan, China, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia etc. There a lot of different types of Asians. That is the same for us."

My mind was slowly wrapping around the idea, "So like there's different subcategories within the categories of The Arcanic people?"

Dylan stared at me for a moment and then shook his head, "Don't use big words while I'm high. It doesn't settle well with me."