CHAPTER 33

(I friggin love this song UGH! It so fits Zeus and Lily right now)

I wondered out of my room and went down stairs into the library to get a map. I needed to know for sure that the so called meteor actually landed there, that's if it's actually true. 

I entered the room but froze when I saw Ozai, Sozin and Donny sitting there. Donny was sitting on a chair, not even doing anything, just zoning out. 

Ozai had his glasses half way down his face while he was just staring at the book in his hand. 

Sozin had his bottle of hennessy in his hand. He had sun glasses on, even though he was inside, and he was resting his head on the back of the couch with a blanket laid on himself messily. 

"You guys look good." I said sarcastically. 

All of them jumped at my voice. Sozin and Ozai took their glasses off and Donny's head whipped around my way. I stood there a little uncomfortable with all of their attention on me at once. 

Sozin stood up but stumbled, "Lily, please let us explain. We're sick fucks, I know, believe me I know. But we all love you pwease forgive us...actually...you don't have to forgive the other two, just please forgive me!" He then fell to the ground and passed out from the alcohol. I rolled my eyes. Goodness. 

Donny stood up, "Sozin may be totally drunk, but he's right. None of us like it when you're not around, Lil. We miss you."

I was supposed to come here for a map, I didn't know they were all going to be here. I sighed, I guess after almost a week of silence...I should let them have the chance to talk. It's not like we won't talk forever. 

I came and stood a little closer, "You don't have to explain anything. I knew what you guys do...I guess seeing it like that was a little hard."

Ozai stood up and took a step forward, "We never wanted you to see us like that. We didn't want to taint your view of us even more. The curse...it makes us into like drug addicts...but instead of being addicted to drug-"

"You're addicted to killing." I finished

The shame was reflecting brightly in Ozai's eyes, "Kind of. We have urges to want to inflict chaos and ruin. The curse demands it...it was supposed to be our other way out of this curse, if we couldn't find a mate. We had lost hope of finding anyone and so we created ruin everywhere we went. We got so lost in it that we didn't realised how bad it actually got. And now look at us. We truly were angry at those vampires for attempting to hurt you. And we wanted information, so we got it out of them the only we knew how. But things got a little out of hand...especially with Zeus."

Ozai's eyes glistened slightly, but he blinked it away, "We hate ourselves, Lily. We hate what we are. I dread it every time those urges come back. And I know that Zeus and Sozin does as well. And you are so pure we didn't want you to think badly of us. But we're cursed men, Lil. We have no choice in what we are anymore."

I stood there silent. What he said was true, "In all honestly, I don't want to see you all like that ever. But I know that it will happen again. I wasn't prepared to see what I saw. To see you guys all covered in blood. It scared me. But I understand. I understand what you guys are going through and at the end...your curse will be broken and you can live however you want to live."

"We're sorry, sweety poo." Sozin grumbles.

I let out a little laugh, "I know."

all of them sat in silence, waiting for words to come out. I sighed and stepped forward, "I forgive you guys."

All of them sagged in relief.

"Thank the Lord." Donny said under his breath, "I couldn't handle the silent treatment."