Chapter Three

Justin-

As I got home from school, I walked up to my room and threw my worthless school bag on the floor, not caring what fell out of it. I was about to text Chaz when an unknown number started texting me. It read- Hey it's well.. whatever. Anyways we can meet up monday at your place? I'm not sure where you live so let me know. Bye.

I knew who it was and I wasn't going to reply back. She really wanted to work on this project with me, didn't she? Well I didn't want to work with her. I rolled my eyes and started to text Chaz talking about that party for tonight. It was a Friday so I was able to stay up all night and not caring to even come home.

He texted me back saying he couldn't wait to have fun and I knew we would have a good time. I didn't care if Ryan was going- he had his new damn girlfriend. That still pissed me off. How he could go off and get himself a girlfriend and didn't even wanna bother to tell me. He wasn't going to be much fun now.

I started to get hungry so I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom making food. "Hey." I said to her as I opened the fridge and drank out of the milk carton. Rebel.

Her face told me she was mad about it- as always but I didn't care. "Whatcha making?"

"Food. How was school?"

"The usual. Fucked up, a waste of time, you know how it is. Oh wait, you probably forgot, it's been like 50 years right?" I never cared if I offended my mom. She was my mom- she was here to take care of me, what did I have to do for her? Treat her with respect? Yeah right.

"Justin..you know school is a priority. You should really focus more on school so that we can all see you graduate."

I rolled my eyes. "Who? You? Grandma and Grandpa? Who else?"

"Well your father would like to see it."

"Are you serious? Mom, what are you on, drugs?"

"No, hon, I think he'd like to see you accomplish something."

"So what, I don't have to be considered a fucking loser?" She was pissing me off.

"No I didn't mean it that way I-" I cut her off, not wanting to hear her bull shit.

"Fuck it, okay? I'm going out." And I didn't look at her again, I walked out and slammed the door as hard as I can.

I knew exactly where I was going.

~x~

Arielle-

After spending thirty minutes at Nicole's house, I decided to go home. I dreaded walking into that front door. I knew he was home- I knew it. I was afraid to even face him but I knew it had to be done.

I walked in, trying to be as quiet as possible and all of a sudden, I felt someone tug on my arm and pull me. It was him.

"Where the fuck were you?"

He just happened to be squeezing on my arm that had my cuts. I tried not to show my pain. "Um..Nicole's..house."

"Who's Nicole?"

"My...friend.."I managed to say.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me you were going to be gone after school? You could've been killed!" I wanted to say Why do you care so much? I didn't. He pushed me against the wall and had his hand on my neck like he was about to choke me. "Dammit, tell me!" He was now screaming in my face and I winced, closing my eyes, trying not to look at him.

"I.."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He screamed. From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure. I knew it was her, probably watching what was going on. I wanted to scream at her and tell her to help me but then I saw her figure leave. I felt the tears pour down my eyes.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed back.

He let go of me and pushed me away. "God dammit, why are my kids such fuck ups?"

I wanted to run into my room but I had to wait until he forgot about me. "Not telling me where they go, annoying me to death, walking around here like they think they own this place, dammit!"

Why did he care so much? Why did he have to yell in my face for? Why couldn't he act supportive instead of violent? After a few minutes, he walked away and I heard the living room TV turn on high volume. I knew that's when I could run in my room. My mom's door was half open and I didn't wanna bother her. Plus, I was pissed off at the fact that she didn't help me. What kind of mom was she?

I knew what I was going to do. I closed my door quietly because well, if I slam the door, I'd get beaten for life. I walked into the bathroom, not even caring to stare at my reflection. I got out the box and opened it, getting my favorite blade.

Without even thinking, I brought the blade against my skin and cut deep into it, 2 inches. Quickly, I felt the relief and I looked down to see the blood gushing out. It didn't freak me out anymore. I knew not to cut too deep and too much, I knew what was right. I don't know why but I see the blood..I know I'm alive and still breathing and somehow, I feel like everything will be okay in the end. Am I proud of the way I handle things? No. I know this is risky. I know I am risking my life. I know I am hurting inside and the only way for me to feel alive is to cut. I know I'm terrible but what else do I have?

~x~

Justin-

Where was I going exactly?

I walked up the steps, feeling pissed off as ever. I knocked on the door and as quickly as possible, she answered the door.

"Justin!" She screamed in happiness.

She attacked me with a giant hug and I almost fell over. "Hey Caitlin."

"What are you doing here, boyfriend? I missed you so fucking much!" She was always so hyper and it made me even more pissed but she was the only one that could make me feel happy, or try to be.

"Came by to see my girlfriend. I feel like last time we talked, we didn't end it very well."

"Yeah I was drinking too much at the time. Come in, I'm actually all alone." When she said that, she had a smile on her face and her eyes were telling me she wanted me.

I walked in and her place, rich and beautiful looking as always. "You going to that party later?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yup got the perfect outfit and everything, we're going together right?"

I was going with Chaz and my other friends, but okay. Iwouldn't say that though. "Of course, babe."

And that's when she attacked me with her lips. She kissed me hard and I pushed her to the couch, me falling on top of her. Her lips parted, begging for me to enter. I listened and battled my tongue with hers for what seemed like hours. I moaned in the kiss and her hands went through my hair. All of a sudden, she pulled off my shirt and that's when I knew she really wanted me.

And I wanted her too.