Chapter Nineteen

Arielle-

"What do you have planned, Justin? Should I be nervous, excited, just plain confused?"

Justin laughed as he covered my eyes tighter with his hands. "Just keep your eyes closed, we're almost there."

He heard me sigh, obviously getting more and more impatient by the seconds.

Before I knew it, he came to a stop and released his hands. "You can look now."

I opened her eyes lightly, blinking a few times to adjust the setting and as I did, I almost gasped too loud, shock and happiness all over my face.

"Justin!" I screamed a little too loud.

All around us was beautiful city lights, carnival rides, the starry sky and the moon shining bright.

I threw myself at him, as he stumbled back slightly but held me tight as I rested against his shoulder. "This is amazing. I didn't know it would be this much!"

"You deserve it, Ari."

He gave me a slight smile and I felt the pink tint form against my cheeks. "You do know how to make a girl feel special and happy."

"Of course, it runs in the family. Now come on, let's go on some of these rides."

Before I could reply, he grabbed my hand as we ran to the ferris wheel.

~x~

That whole night has been pure bliss, fun, excitement, everything I could ever imagine.

I haven't had fun like this in ages, or well never for that matter. Everything about my life was dull. Not until I met Justin. He brightened up my life and showe my true shine.

We have been holding hands all night, not letting go of each other and sneaking small kisses. It wasn't much, but the whole moment was as much as I could ever imagine.

The night soon ended as we walked back to the car, still wrapped up in this moment. He opened the door for me and I got in, still smiling wide. He got in and didn't even start up the car, he turned to me and I automatically turned to him. Just as I turned, his lips caught mine, frazzling me until I kissed back, feeling everything in the kiss. Fire, passion, love, need, desire.

He caught my bottom lip with his teeth and bit lightly, causing me to moan slightly. He licked the same spot and I parted my lips slightly as his tongue came in contact with mine.

He left my lips for my neck, sucking lightly, obviously going to leave a mark. He licked the spot with his tongue softly and I closed my eyes, enjoying this. He went to my collarbone and my shoulder blades, leaving soft kisses. He went from down my arms, our hands still interwined, to the top of my chest. I tried to contain my heavy breathing and my chest rising up and down heavily but I couldn't help it. He made me nervous, yet excited. I felt his cool hands go underneath my shirt, rubbing my stomach. I pulled his hands away, feeling somehow confident and moved my hands to his jeans. He didn't react, just kissing me harder so I started to place my hands on his thigh, moving closer and closer. He stopped kissing me when I started to unbuckle his jeans. "What are you doing?" He breathed.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Wasn't it obvious? I tried to caress him through his jeans but he moved my hand away. I felt a rush of disappointment through me and I pulled back and sunk into my seat. "What was that for?"

"I know what you're trying to do, Arielle."

"And what, you don't like it?"

"I didn't say I didn't like it, I just-"