Chapter Fourteen

Justin-

She pushed me back against the large bed and I growled hungrily aganist her mouth on mine. She was now on top of me and kissing my neck. Her hands fell in my tossled hair and I groaned out in pleasure, not knowing what was coming over me. "Arielle." I moaned out, my eyes widened, now knowing what I just said. I moaned out Arielle's name instead..

She was pissed. "Arielle? Who's Arielle?!" She pushed me off and I balanced myself as I fell to the floor. "I...I."

"Arielle, that emo girl that you're seen talking to?!" She almost screamed this. She fixed her hair and sat up straight on the bed. I didn't reply and I looked away from her face. She knew that was the right answer and I heard her cry out a groan. "You like that girl?!"

"It's none of your business, Caitlin. You should just leave."

"No, I'm not leaving, I want you to tell me right now! I thought we were dating, Baby?" I almost wanted to throw up at her called me baby.

"We never really were, Caitlin. I never liked you. You know what you are? A slut, a whore, a dirty bitch who smokes, does drugs and just uses guys for sex. That's disgusting."

"I don't! I've always loved you!" She whimpered and came to me, frowning, trying to get me to believe her. I wasn't buying it. She started kissing my neck again and before I could push her off, I heard a click. We both turned around to see....Chaz with a camera and a smile on his face. "Wait until your little girlfriend sees this!"

I cursed under my breath. "Dammit! Chaz, what the fuck?!" Before I could process my revenge, he walked out and all that was left was the whore. "So?" She replied. I shook my head and grabbed my cup of alochol. "Leave me alone."

"Fine!" She screamed. "But this isn't over! I'm gonna fuck up your little girlfriend until she cries!"

I rolled my eyes. "Have fun with that, Caitlin." What could she possibly do? She was already a mess herself.

She ran out of there and I was thankful. I sighed and walked out too. My mission? To beat up Chaz. He deserves this.

~

Arielle-

I was bored, almost regretting not going to that party. My gut was telling me something I was hoping wasn't true. What if Justin gets drunk and...I couldn't even continue. It was too much.

I was blasting Paramore when I saw my phone light up. I rolled over to grab it and stared at the screen. It was a picture message so I opened it quickly, almost impatient.

I almost dropped it out of my hands.

Oh no.

Oh no.

My heart sunk, my eyes felt the need to cry but nothing happened. I felt myself sink into depression. On my screen was Justin and Caitlin all over each other. There was a caption under it that read-

He's not what you think he is, emo girl.

I realized it was Chaz who sent this and I didn't even know what to think. I was either very mad or just totally depressed. I felt the need to scream and cry and I felt my fists ball into anger.

I didn't know what else to do. What could I do? Go over that? Stupid. Reply back? Even more stupid. Only thing for me to do? Cut.

~x~

Justin-

"Where is he?!" I shouted over the loud music and making my way through a crowd of people. I couldn't explain what I was feeling at the moment but the only thing on my mind was beating Chaz's ass.