Chapter Twenty-Seven

Arielle-

"What?!" The sounds of high pitched screams rang through my ears as I covered them quickly.

"Calm down! It's not that big of a deal!" Me, Nicole and Abby were all at Nicole's house because I called them and told them I had the biggest news on earth. I mean, having sex for the first time isn't that big of a deal...well I guess to them it is.

"It is a big deal! You, Justin, sex...I can't believe it! How did it happen? Tell us everything!" Nicole practically begged and Abby nodded along with her.

I felt myself start to blush, just thinking about last night. "There's not much to say." I mumbled.

"Of course there is!" Abby almost yelled. "Tell us! How did it start?"

"I don't know..we just started making out and then it got more and more heated. I was surprised and I didn't even know if I wanted to go with it but we did. I don't regret it at all and neither does he."

"Aw!" They both gushed. "See, I never imagined you having sex before marriage..let alone with Justin Bieber, your former enemy!" Nicole said.

"Yeah......neither did I." I said awkwardly. "But we love each other and I'm glad we got to become closer."

They both awed again and I blushed violently. "So yeah...I mean, it was so unexpected. But I really do love him and he makes me happy, like my problems don't even exist."

"Good. So you stopped..you know..."

Abby meant hurting myself. I admit, I haven't even thought about it in the past few days. Justin took my mind off of everything and I was so thankful for that. "I haven't even thought about it until now."

"Oh." She said as she bit her lip. "Well are you going to stay that way? Because we want you happy-"

"Yeah..I'll try." I admit, now that she mentioned it, the feeling and urge of doing it came back to me, but I brushed it off. Why did I have to do it anyway? Nothing bad has happened in the past few days, besides the whole Caitlin thing..but everything has been actually fine. I haven't stopped smiling. They both smiled and made up the idea of shopping again, for stupid prom dresses. The day we went was sorta messed up. After they saw me trying on dresses and saw my scars, we all just left without buying anything so we decided to go back.

I texted Justin and told him to go do something fun since I'll be out most of the day and he didn't seem too excited but was happy that I was getting out and having a good time.

Not an hour went by and we were still trapped into the dressing rooms. Or well, they were. Again, I was the one to judge and comment on all of the dresses. I had to admit, they all looked so good. I reminded myself of Bella in Twilight when she was watching Jessica and Angela try on dresses and she would reply with the same words every time. Yes, I just refered to Twilight, how stupid and weird of me, since I don't even like the movies, only the books.

"Well, you look pretty bored." Replied a guy I hadn't known or seen in my life. He had dark brown hair and he was pretty cute, but I wouldn't be the judge of that.

"Um, yeah."

"You here alone or?"

"Just with my friends, getting prom dresses. Or, well watching them try on prom dresses." I laughed a little and he smiled and leant out his hand. "I'm Kyle and you are?"

I smiled. "I'm Arielle. Yeah, I know, the Little Mermaid."

I was making another joke and it was a good one, since he laughed. "Wasn't even thinking of that."