Chapter Twenty-Six

Justin-

It felt nice to just be outside, taking a walk, holding hands with the most beautiful girl in the world and just feeling free and happy. I finally told her one of my hugest secrets that I never told anyone besides my mom, who didn't take it very well.

I expected her to freak out and run away. I expected her to reply negativity and not wanna be with me. What did she do? She comforted me, supported me and still loves me. I don't know why though, since I've hurt her so many times and her hearing about my past should've scared her off.

So yes, I had an ex girlfriend that I knocked up and I was so scared about what was going to happen. We were so young and stupid and I thought we were actually going to be together for awhile; forever even. Not until the day, that I remembered so clearly.

I didn't wanna think about it. I remembered her exact face, the way she talked, the way she would sing to me....everything. I was so young and we were just stupid. If I had a chance to go back and change things, we would of never even had sex and I would have been more smart. I would've been with Arielle earlier too, since I wouldn't turn out to be that stupid bad boy.

We had reached the park and we raced each other to the swings. It was the first time I actually saw Arielle laugh really hard. We just swung our legs back and forth, getting higher and higher.

I looked over at her and her beautiful face, with her eyes closed shut, a smile on her face and the sunset behind her. I was in awe.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, still smiling. "What are you staring at, Bieber?"

"Your beauty."

Even from over here, I could notice that cute pink tint form on her cheeks and she looked down at the sand. "And your cuteness."

"Justin, be quiet and just swing!"

"I am!" I replied with a laugh. Finally after awhile, we both slowed down until we came to a stop. "What shall we do now, beautiful?"

She blushed again but tried to control it, I could tell. "Hm, let's just go back?"

"Awe, you're no fun." She hit my arm lightly and I grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers together. I had to admit, just touching her somehow made me feel so much better. Holding her, holding her hand, anything, it made me feel secure.

As we were walking back, I heard faint sounds behind us but we both just ignored it and tried to just enjoy the beautiful sky. I had enough of ignoring when I heard a cough from behind us, getting our attention.

I automatically turned around and I had wished I didn't.

I cursed silently to myself and groaned quietly.

Caitlin.

"Hello, I'm surprised to see you two over here."

I looked over at Arielle and she looked pretty upset. Her face showed both anger and confusion. "What are you doing here, Caitlin? Better yet, why are you stalking us?"

She laughed. "I'm not stalking you! I mean, I have a life, if you didn't know. Just was walking to my bestie's house for a party and here I find you two, acting like little, childish fools. I'm practically gagging."

"Then ignore us and walk a different way? Geez, you must love pissing people off." Seriously, she must be born to do it.

"Sorry, I just had to catch up, since it's been so long since our little meetups? You know, when we do a little stuff? Well we had fun until you broke my heart because you were falling for..that." She turned her attention to Arielle and her face showed disgust. Arielle's eyes locked with hers, fire burned through them, ready to say something. Anything to get her to leave us alone.