Chapter Five

Justin-

I could feel her ripping off my clothes by the second and I was against her naked skin. Her breath was full of vodka and as she kissed me, she probably knew mine was too.

She tried pulling my pants down when I stopped her. She gave me a confused look. "What? You don't want this?"

I did my signature hair shake and shook my head. "Are you serious? Well maybe..but fuck, well I don't even know your name."

"It's Aubrey now come on!" She pushed me back on this bed but I pushed her away. "No, I still don't wanna do this."

"What, why?"

"I just..don't feel this is right."

She rolled her eyes. "You? Justin Bieber? Hottest guy at school? You don't think this is right? What am I, going to get rejected? I'm one of the hottest girls at school and when we get back om Monday, I'll tell everyone that you couldn't have sex with me because you were a chicken ass."

Would I ruin my reputation? Did I even care about that? Did I even like this bitch? Her skin was too tan, her hair was too bleached, she looked like a mess and her clothes were already off and was I turned on? Well not really.

"Look, Aubrey was it? I don't think I can do this, specially since we're both wasted."

"Not like you haven't did this before, Justin! You're Justin fucking Bieber!"

Well that was true, I did get every single girl. What did I have to lose?

So I went with it. I attacked her with my lips and pulled down my pants and boxers and before I knew it, she was moaning my name.

~x~

Arielle-

Alex and I were dancing for a long time until I realized how late it was; 2 AM. Great, now I'm going to be murdered.

"What's wrong?" He must have noticed my expression.

"I have to get back, my dad is going to kill me."

"Well can I have your number, maybe we can text or something?"

So I wrote my number on his hand (so middle school, I know) and then I had to grab Nicole and Abby and we walked out. I was gone for 5 hours and now I'm going to have to hear it from my dad.

"Ugh girl, we were having so much fun!" Nicole complained.

"I know but It's already 2 AM! My dad is going to kill me, you know that right? You guys coming to my funeral?"

Abby frowned. "He won't murder you, girl. You should've told him we were having a sleepover."

"All I did was leave a note saying that I'll be home soon! I didn't even tell him where I was going! I really am going to be killed."

"Just think the best." Was all Nicole said. Abby seemed to agree. Well, they don't know my dad. What he can do, what his words can say to hurt me.

We were on my street and I told them to drop me off at the end so that he doesn't see who I came home with. They said goodbye and that they'd call tomorrow and honestly, I wasn't thinking straight. All this stuff tonight; dancing with that Alex guy, seeing what's his name, everything..

I felt myself literally shaking. My palms started to sweat and so did my face. I tried distracting myself as I walked but the closer I got, the more nervous I felt. Great great great.

I finally reached the house and gulped when I saw his truck in the driveway. Time to face my death.

I opened the door slowly and all of a sudden, the lights went on.