Chapter Eight

Arielle-

These past few days were brutal. I was working with Justin and he didn't bother to flirt with me. He seemed like his usual conceited self but I didn't bother with it. We didn't talk at school and if we did, it was about the project.

I felt different about it. I actually liked when we had a conversation, other than school shit. I wanted to actually get to know him.

Wait what am I thinking? I don't like him, never ever. He disgusts me with everything he does and is a total pig! I groaned to myself as I walked to school on this windy, cold day. Of course the wind was making me shiver to death so I tried wrapping myself to death in my small sweater but that didn't seem to help.

"Cold?" I heard a familiar voice behind me ask. It was him and he sounded near. Was he following me? I didn't turn around, I felt him walk next to me.

"No." I lied.

I heard him laugh. He could see behind my lie, how did that happen? Then all of a sudden, I felt warmth. He wrapped his jacket around me. I stopped in my tracks to look at him. "What is this?" I asked him as I touched the jacket.

"My jacket. I knew you were lying. I walk to school as well and you seemed like you were freezing your ass off." He laughed at the end and I tried not to show myself, still freezing as my teeth still couldn't stop moving.

"Well thanks." I started walking again, faster this time, maybe trying to show off, or maybe just trying to walk away from him. I knew he was catching up to me. "Where you going, gorgeous?"

"To school, where else?"

"Walk with me." He said with his dazzling smile. Was he trying to put on a charm on me? Wasn't working.

"Well fine but walk fast, we're going to be late."

I saw from the corner of my eye that he made a face but I didn't care. "So how was your night, gorgeous?"

Would he stop calling me gorgeous? What was his problem today anyway? I pretended to think. "Great, and yours?"

"Not good." He said with a sad look on his face.

"And why is that?" I asked him, making sure my voice showed I didn't care at all.

"Because." He said with another dazzling smile. "I didn't have you next to me." I felt him get closer to me and I almost gagged.

"Are you serious. Justin?" I actually used his real name because well, this was uncalled for.

"What? Are you mad that I wanted you with me? In my bed..you know doing anything you wanted."

"What?" I almost screamed. "Last thing I want to do with you is work on a damn project and you want me in your bed? Disgusting little perverted boy you are. Seriously, are you sexually frustrated or something?"

"Whatever you wanna think, babe."

I rolled my eyes. "You really think you can get all the ladies, don't you? Guess what? You're not going to get me."

He made a face- maybe hurt? He probably wasn't hurt though. I know what he wanted, obviously what every teenage boy wants; a girl in their bed. Not going to happen with me.

"You never know if I can't get you or not. I mean, I know it's not impossible."

"Oh really? What are you saying, that I'm easy?"

He pursed his lips. "Maybe..maybe not."

I groaned. "You are so confusing! You know that right?"