Chapter Seven

Justin-

We actually worked on the damn project. I didn't flirt with her anymore and she actually seemed happy..well I guess since my mom came by to see us and she acted all sweet to her and that almost made me sick. My mom was a bitch, she was just putting on a damn act.

When she left, I confronted her about it. "What the hell was that?"

She looked confused. "What do you mean? You had company over and I made her dinner and talked to her, was that wrong?"

"Um, yes!" I rolled my eyes. "It was so obvious you were faking it. I told you simply that a girl was coming over and not to bother and what did you do? Come by us and fucking talk to us!"

"Justin, it was no big deal. She seemed nice and everything, I just wanted to get to know your new-"

I stopped her. "Don't even say it, mom. She's not going to be my new girlfriend."

"Well you bring home so many girls I never know what to think anymore, okay?" She snapped.

"Just stay out of my life, okay? I don't need you to tell me what to do and how to act. I'm perfectly fine the way I am. I'd like you better if you'd just leave me the hell alone." I snapped back at her. Her face showed she was offended and I honestly didn't care. Why did she have to butt into my life? Why did she even care to talk to Arielle for? I turned my back and walked up to my room, not caring anymore. I slammed my door hard, hoping I tore the whole house down. Sadly, it didn't and I jumped into my bed.

I don't know why I get so mad sometimes. I know she's my mom and I have to treat her with respect and love her, but I just didn't know how to show any positive emotions. Either I was down or pissed off. I was hardly ever happy and when I was, I was off getting drunk. I know it's wrong but I just couldn't stop. Like adrenaline pumping through my veins; A rush, and I needed it. I couldn't wait until the weekend when me and Chaz would go off and do stupid ass things. I was born to be wild, a rebel, on my own doing what I wanted to do. I didn't need my worthless dad or my stupid mom, I was 16 and I could take care of myself. So what if I get so drunk I literally pass out or I have sex with a girl and get her pregnant..or join a gang. Okay, I doubt that'd happen.

I wanted to be a rebel. I wanted to always be considered the hottest guy at school. I didn't care if I wouldn't graduate, I just wanted to know I was at the top.

I honestly didn't know who I was. I could go off and party, but then be sexy and flirty, but then I could come home and just write songs that came naturally to me. I honestly didn't know or probably care. I was Justin Drew Bieber and that's all that mattered.

~x~

Arielle-

I walked in my door, tired as ever and also very confused. Justin was flirty with me from the beginning..and then he respected my decision and we worked on the project. I was confused and still in shock from where he touched my leg but I tried to forget it, of course it failing.

My dad was obvious not home and I was surprised to see Aiden grabbing food. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked him as I dropped my things on the couch. He turned around and stared at me, long and hard. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm grabbing food before I leave tomorrow morning."

Oh yeah, I forgot. He was actually serious about the whole running away thing. "Oh." I said casually. "You're really leaving?"

"Yes." He snapped at me. "I mean, really, you don't think I can't take this? I'm done, Ari. He almost hurt me today."

That had me shocked. "Wait, what did he do and what did you do to make him upset?"

He shook his head and closed the cabinet door, his hands full of boxes of food. "Does it even matter? Look, I know you're going to be all sad but really, does it effect you as much as me?"