Chapter Four

Arielle-

I don't know why but sometimes after I cut, I just pass out. It's not like I'm losing too much blood, it's just that I'm afraid I'll wanna keep cutting and cutting until I can't anymore and that was the problem, I had so many scars and cuts that I was running out of places to cut. As I look at them, each one has a memory to it. My dad acting out, someone saying something, me being negative, a friend, anything. As I touch my most recent ones, they sting and burn. I would wrap them up in a bandage or something but I didn't want it to look too obvious. It was getting hotter out, day by day and what did I have to wear? Hoodies, sweaters, long shirts that cover my arms. It's not like I try hiding my body, it's that if I wear something with no sleeves..people would see all of my scars.

So the party tonight..I probably had to wear a long sleeve shirt. What would everyone else be wearing? Almost nothing. No one really said anything, they probably just figured I hated my body.

How could I even go out? My dad left for his so called "thinking time" and my mom obviously didn't care and my brother? Well he locked himself in his room.

I decided to just go. It was 10 pm and I called Nicole.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are we still going?"

"Hell yeah, are you done?"

"Almost, I don't know what to wear."

"Find anything! Really it's just a party. You'll look beautiful no matter what."

I smiled, which was shocking to me. "Well thanks Nicky. I'll figure something out. See you in 20 minutes?"

"Yup, love you."

"Love you too." I pushed end on my phone and threw it on my bed. I decided to wear skinny jeans with a thin stripe red hair was already straight and parted and all I did was add mascara and lipgloss. I added my white flats and for once, I actually looked decent. My arms were thankfully covered up and that was good but how long would this be able to last?

I decided to go to my mom's room and tell her I was leaving. I opened the door and looked in. There she was, staring off into space as her small TV showed her soap opera that she always records. "Um mom?" She looked up at me with her sad eyes. She looked even worse then since I've seen her. I was still mad at her from before when she didn't stop it..

No reply, she must want me to continue. "I'm going out for a little bit but dad is still out..what should I do?"

She talked silently but I heard her. "Leave a note." Was all she said.

I wish she actually seemed to care about me. "Okay then, see you later." I wanted a goodbye or a I love you or at least a smile or a wave but she turned her eyes back to the TV.

I quickly walked downstairs and wrote him a note: Going out for a little bit, don't worry I'll be fine. I'll be home soon. Bye. :) I was going to make him a midnight snack so he wouldn't care so much but I saw Nicole and Abby waiting outside so I hurried up and walked out.

"You look good girl!" Abby commented. Nicole nodded. "And perfect!" They were obviously wearing cuter clothes. Abby wore a cute strapeless dress and Nicole wore demin skinny jeans with a cute pink top. Much better than me.

"Thanks." I said casually. I hurried up and got in- well hurried up before my dad got home. Thankfully, Abby drove off and I now sat in the back, only worrying about this party.

~x~

Justin-

You can only guess what happened between me and Caitlin. Hot sex. She was my girlfriend, of course I do her. She was annoying but she sure is sexy. From there, we went straight to that party. I lost Caitlin as she went with her friends to probably get drunk and I went by Chaz and even Ryan- who wasn't with his bitch. "Hand me another cup." I asked him.