Chapter Twenty-One

Justin-

Chaz.

What was Chaz doing here?

I looked over at Ryan and he shrugged, not knowing why he was here either. I wanted to flat out ask him why he was here but he already beat me to the punch. "I knew I would find you two bitches here."

I realized we were standing on the sidewalk, the house next to mine. "Yeah, what are you doing, stalking us?" Ryan spoke up, laughing at how pathetic he seemed to be.

Chaz rolled his eyes. "Like I have nothing better to do." He replied, his voice filled with sarcasm. "Just came here to have a little chat with your girlfriend." He turned to me and had a evil glare on his face.

"What?" I asked, now confused. "Why would you wanna talk to Arielle?"

"About that so called bet we did, remember that?" He had an evil look on his face and I felt the pit of my stomach roam of butterflies. "What about it?"

"I'm not all all up for a happy ending." And then he smirked evilly. "And I wanna see her finally crack."

"You wouldn't dare." My voice was stern and cold.

"Oh I will, and now's my chance." We noticed their car pulled up into my driveway. I spotted them all inside, laughing. I wouldn't let him get away with this.

He started walking towards my house and me and Ryan walked behind him. "Chaz." I spoke.

He didn't reply. By now, the girls had got out of the car and they turned to us. Arielle looked at Chaz and then at me, her face full of fear and confusion.

"What is he doing here?" I heard her ask to Nicole. Nicole shrugged and continued looking at Chaz.

"Hello, girls." He replied darkly.

"Um hi." Abby replied awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Arielle finally asked.

He laughed. "Oh I think you'd love to know why."

This was just now awkward. All 5 of us, standing here by my house. The tension rising and all eyes were locked with Chaz's as he had that evil smirk on his face. I could just tell he was up to no good.

"Ryan, why don't you and me go back to my place? Abby can join us." Nicole suggested, obviously wanting to give us privacy. I didn't really like that idea, but I didn't wanna look stupid in front of them.

Ryan nodded and then punched me in the arm. "Text you later, okay? Chaz is an ass, don't let him get to you."

I nodded and waved him off, not having any energy left for a goodbye.

As soon as they drove off, Chaz started up again. "Arielle, come here." He motioned with his index finger for her to come by him. She seemed scared at first but she walked up to him. Her eyes went to mine and I wish I could tell her what was about to happen.

I knew what he was about to do and I didn't like it at all.

"You love Justin over here, right?"

All she did was nodd slightly and I heard his laugh again. "Wow, okay, this is going to be easier then I thought."

She stood there, her eyes lost. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Well." He started. "You won't love him soon enough. You see your little boyfriend-"

I cut him off. "That's enough Chaz! Stop playing this little game, we don't need it right now!"

He rolled his eyes. "Like I said, I'm not up for happy endings. Plus, from all that shit between us, I think I deserve to do this."