Chapter Twenty-Four

Arielle-

"Arielle, you look beautiful! Come on, we're going to be late!"

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his pleads and begs coming from downstairs. I was stuck in front of the mirror, retouching my eyeliner and mascara. "I have to look decent!" I shouted back.

"You always do! Come on!"

He was starting to get on my nerves so I re-applied my mascara, fixed my hair and walked downstairs. "You are so impatient, do you know that?"

He smirked. "Yeah, pretty much." I didn't reply and he grabbed my hand as we walked out the door.

As we got to school, I suddenly felt tense and self concious. Justin rubbing my hand soothingly wasn't helping and I began to freak out as we got out of the car and into the school. "Why are you so worked up for?"

"Because." I bit my lip, afraid of what I'll say. "I just..can't deal with people right now."

"Like who?"

I now suddenly wanted to scream at him but I kept my cool. I looked up to see that as we were walking hand in hand, people were looking at me like I was some sort of evil devil. "Them."

He looked at the people and sighed. "They're looking..because they either have a staring problem or they are just jealous."

"Would you actually be serious for a second? You obviously don't know what I'm talking about!"

"I do." He replied simply. "You're being paranoid and thinking these people are looking at you and saying things. Why would they when it's like 8 in the morning and you didn't even do anything. Come on, let's just ignore them and go inside, okay?"

I didn't wanna just get over the fact that people were still looking at me but I didn't want to get Justin more mad so I just sighed and nodded. "Whatever you say." I breathed.

As soon as I walked in, I got attacked by Abby. "Arielle!" She almost screamed too loud in happiness.

"Yes?" I replied awkwardly as I hugged her back. Justin stood in the back, looking just plain confused.

"I'm sorry about yesterday! I was such a mess and I let that dumbass hit on you!"

Oh because I totally forgot that..."It's okay, I understand."

"Really?" She let me and looked at me seriously. "Because I didn't want to cause drama and I noticed how you and Justin-"

I cut her off. "Everything's fine, Abby, okay? Don't worry."

She gave me a small smile and gave me another hug. "Good and remember whenever you need my place, it's there. You still have your stuff there, I don't know you are coming back or.."

I turned to Justin and his face was telling me that I would be staying with him. "I'll come and get it after school?"

She nodded and smiled. "Okay well then I'll see you at lunch!" She waved us off and walked away to her class. I turned to Justin and he held my hand again and I instantly felt better.

He walked to my locker and as I was getting my things out of it, I heard the voice I didn't wanna hear, ever again. Chaz.

"Oh well look who it is, two lame lover birds."

I closed my door automatically from trying to hide myself and was face to face with him. I could tell Justin was as pissed as ever. "What do you want, Chaz?"

"Nothing, just came by to ruin your days, like I always plan to do. So you two are back together then?"

"Does it really matter, Chaz?"