Home Sweet Home

-Chapter 2-

Bree (POV)
16 hours later

"Wake up sissy, we're here". Omg! Fucking finally! My ass had already become part of the seat and I couldn't even sense my back.

"I'm definitely never getting in you car again. I feel like puking"

~

As I stepped out of the car I had a chance to admire the beautiful house placed on front of me. I couldn't believe I was going to live here like permanently. The house wasnt neither big or classy. It was quite the opposite: small and pretty old. However, it was fine considering it was just going to be the two of living here.

On the inside you could spot a nice and tiny kitchen, no dinning room and a sofa placed in front of the TV. The wallpaper was coming out and the floors creeked, but I know my sister and I believe that she will turn it upside down and make it look brand new in no time!

Upstairs there were two bedrooms, one for each and a shared bathroom. Lana obviously took the larger one, but mine had exactly the space I needed. I could easily fit my bed, night table, mirror and desk and there would still be room for more stuff.

Once we were done with the boxes and we had already arranged our rooms I felt a sudden need to explore the city of Chicago. I mean, I was eager to know the place where I was gonna live during the next years.

"Hey Lana, Im gonna go check the neighborhood, I'll be back later"

When I stepped outside it was already dark, but nothing could stop me from doing what I wanted to. Yeah, I'm kind of stubborn.

The south side streets seemed taken out from a gangster movie. There were all kinds of drugs and needles laying on the pavement and the kids were all smoking joints. Anyways, I was kind of used to seeing this.

I wasnt even a block away from my house when, while lost in my thoughts,  I bumped into someone making me fall to the ground. I officially hate being so skinny.
The guy standing in front of me was being follow by a group of other guys. They seemed scary, but I'm definitely scarier.

"Watch were ya goin bitch". The one who bumped into me said. "Oh no he didn't just called me a bitch' was all I could think of.

I pulled myself up as I tried not to break this motherfuckers nose. I mean, I'm new in the neighborhood so I don't wanna start off with the wrong foot. But I wasn't going to let him step over me either.

"Excuse me? You were the one who bumped into me, not the other way around"

"Shut up bitch, nobody asked for your opinion"

"Nobody asked for you to be born yet here you are annoying the hell out of me" There was no answer "Yeah that's what I thought. Now why don't you go home cry with ya mama... wait, she doesn't love you either, does she?"

"You're crossing the line bitch"

"I dare you to call me that one more time"

"What? A bit-"

Before he could finish off that sentence I punched him hard in the face making him fall flat on the street. Maybe I've got anger issues but I begun to see everything red and without even noticing I was on top of the guy beating the hell out of him.

After some punches, once I realized that there was too much blood coming out from his face, I got up and saw the rest of his friends lining up ready to beat the fuck out of me. One of them walked up to where I was standing. He avoided the pool of blood and a million questions ran through my mind 'What should I do?' 'Run?'.  Definitely not. I've been taught better than this and I wasn't gonna leave without giving a fight.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard gunshots coming from behind me...

~~

Author's note;
Oops! I love cliffhangers sorry!