Sleepover

-Chapter 16-

CARL'S POV

When we finally reached our houses I asked her:

"You wanna chill at my place then?"

"Are you gonna behave?"

"I always behave love"

"Issa plan then. I'll just go change first"

-

BREE'S POV

My sister was at home with a bunch of her friends. They were all guys mostly so I hurried upstairs trying to avoid any type of conversation. When I was almost at the stairs I heard how my sister punched one of the dudes for saying "Damn that your sister! The gene stays in the family I see". Why are guys always so horny?

Anyways, I changed into something more comfortable, grabbed some snacks and headed out.

"Lana I'm going over to the Gallagher's"

"You know the Gallagher's?" One of the guys asked.

"Yeah, Carl's my friend"

The guy turned over to my sister and said: "You know that kid is dangerous right?"

Lana looked at me and with a smirk she said: "Yeah, but so is she"

-

I stayed all day at Carl's house playing video games and watching movies just like the first time we actually spent time together.

"Hey what time you gotta go home?"

"Oh, any time, Lana won't be back till later cause she's working the night shift"

"And you're home alone? No way, you're staying here"

Why was he so fucking nice? Seriously like he doesn't need to do this but he does it anyways.

.

.

"Dinner is ready!" Fiona called everyone over to the table

I sat next to Carl of course.

His two older brothers came rushing in through the front door pushing one another. I really didn't remembered their names but luckily Carl noticed and he whispered to my ear:

"The red one's Ian and the other one Lip"

Lip sat at the table right across me and said to Carl

"You finally made up with her that's good". Okay, Im just gonna pretend they are not talking about me right in my face.

"It's nice to see you again Bree". Jeez thanks for acknowledging me.

"Oh hi Bree didn't see you there kiddo" Ian sends me a smile while he takes a seat next to Lip.

.

.

During dinner I got to know a lot more about Carl. The whole family was eager to fill me in about his life as a kid. Apparently he really enjoyed burning things like dolls and even cats. I swear it's a miracle he didn't grow into a psycho.

Anyways, this dinner was great. Much better than last one. The Gallaghers were a really close family and I loved that since I never had one. But I was happy they were starting to treat me like one of them. I'm living the dream now you know? Having my best friend living across the street and being like the lost member from the family. It was awesome.

.

.

CARL'S POV

Bree stayed over and this time I was going to keep it in my pants. I couldn't risk loosing her again.
I slept on the floor to leave her my bed so she'll be comfortable. She actually offered to share but I didn't want her to think I invited her for that.

BREE'S POV

Wow Carl was definitely the definition of gentleman. I really don't know why people think he's so bad cause it's quite the opposite from what I have seen.

-
-

It was now early in the morning and I had to go home and change for school.

"Carl, wake up!"

"What's wrong love?" Oh, so he still calls me love? Cute. But however I must keep in mind that he probably calls that every girl.

"I'm leaving, you can lay in your bed now"

"Why you leaving so early?"

"Cause I've got to get ready for school?"

"Want me to walk you?"

"I think I can survive doing fifteen steps on my own thanks"

"Suit yourself"

"See you at school?"

"Nah I think Imma skip today"

"Ugh I hate you"

Carl began to laugh to himself

"What's so funny?"

"That someday you'll be screaming 'harder' instead of hate"

"Gross Carl"

"Hey you can't blame me you asked. Plus we spend every minute together so I kinda need to say what I think or else Imma explode"

"I'm gonna leave before you say anything else"

"Have a nice day at school love"

"Fuck you" I said while leaving

"With pleasure baby" He screamed from over his bed.

I went back into the room and threw a pillow at him. God I love our friendship.

-

Author's note;

Ain't they goals? I really need a friend like Carl Gallagher in my life :(((