New Friendship

-Chapter 12-

Bree (POV)

"Fucking hell I swear I'm never drinking again my head is fucking killing me!"

"And that's what happens when you mix teenagers and alcohol"

"Oh shut it Lana, it's really not the time for you to play mother I'm seriously dying here!"

"Well if I don't act like your mother who will then?"

"If you wanna be a responsible adult for once just cook something for me I'm starving"

"Starving? I thought you said dying"

"Come on Lanaaa"

"Can't sorry I'm late to work, you'll have to take care of yourself"

"There's no need for that I can watch over her". And he was back. Perfect timing, now I've gotta explain to her why he's here. Just great Carl.

"Oh you're the boy who brought my sister home yesterday"

"The one and only"

"Wait you knew?"

"Of course I knew, our floor creeks so I heard you both last night"

"Sorry about that". Carl said

"There's no problem but...Omg Imma be late! Bye guys". Lana said and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

-

Carl proceded to seat by my side keeping his distance. This boy was smart, he knew it was safer for him that way.

"So you're hungry huh? I'll make you some pancakes"

Why so perfect?

-

Carl was an absolute gentleman. I don't get how can someone like him survive selling drugs on the streets. He's just so cute and he makes an excellent breakfast. I remember the day I saw him at the corner. Everyone was taking orders from him, but why?

.

After eating we decided to watch a movie, what rapidly turned into a marathon. We watched everything from comedies to thrillers. I must confess that one of those movies scared the hell out of me, but luckily Carl was by my side to hug me whenever I needed it.
It was now night time and we were still laying on the sofa cuddling. I was really enjoying being there with him, I could already feel a friendship building up. But why did he had to be so hot and mysterious? That was making it a 100% harder for me to concentrate on the movie and keeping this as a friendship.

 But why did he had to be so hot and mysterious? That was making it a 100% harder for me to concentrate on the movie and keeping this as a friendship

Carl (POV)

Damn I've always thought Bree was hot, but seeing her like this takes her to a whole new level. The girl is all hungover, with no makeup on and wearing just some sweats AND she still manages to look flawless. Wow.

Bree (POV)

* buzz buzz *

From Mandy Milkovich: Bree!

To Mandy Milkovich: Hey Mands what's up?

From Mandy Milkovich: Just chilling at home, but guess what...

To Mandy Milkovich: What? What is it?

From Mandy Milkovich: I was invited over for dinner at the Gallaghers tonight and you happen to live next door so.... do you wanna hang later?

-

Bree (POV)

"Hey how you know Mandy Milkovich?"

"Mandy? She's my brother's boyfriend sister"

"Seriously? Your brother and Mickey?

"Wait, how you know Mickey?"

"Oh um I - how am I supposed to tell him that we met when I robbed a store with Mandy? - we met once he came to pick up Mandy from detention.

"Oh that's weird"

"Yeah well, - I need to change the topic ASAP- I definitely didn't expect them to be a couple"

"Ha yeah nobody did trust me... but, why were you asking?

"Oh nothing cause she just texted me saying she was having dinner at your place and I got curious"

"She is? I had no idea. You wanna come? I mean, since Mandy's coming and she's your friend"

"Really? Yeah of course I'll like that"

Carl (POV)

I better make my move tonight if I want a chance with this girl cause I have a feeling she thinks I just wanna be her friend. But again, cuddling and watching movies it's not something you do with just a friend, right?

-

"Fiona said dinner will be ready soon, let's go"

-