Gangster Boy

-Chapter 5-

Bree (POV)

It was 10 AM when Lana began with her usual morning screams:

"Bree! Bree get down stairs". Lana shouted.

Why tf does she enjoys so much waking me up like this?

"Why should I?" I said in my sleepy voice

"Cause I've got exciting news!"

"Yeah, what?"

"Come down and I'll tell you"

Bitch.

~
I walked downstairs with the angriest look, without even brushing my teeth first. Lana was sitting on the kitchen counter eating her cereal.

"I'm already here so it better be worth it" I said while leaning over the wall.

"I got a job! As in a real job!"

"No shit! Congratulations!"

"Yeah, but.... you won't be too happy about this"

"About what?"

"It doesn't fully cover the rent so... you'll have to work the corner, I'm so sooorry"

"You don't mean like prostitution right? Cause I love you and all but not that much"

"Ain't you lovely my dear sister? Of course I don't mean prostitution you dumb ass"

"Drug dealing thent"

"I know it brings back bad memories to you but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't completely necessary"

"No, it's okay I'll do it"

"Seriously? You're the best! Can you start tonight?"

~

-At night-

I finished unpacking all my stuff and spent literally the whole fucking day organizing it.

Lana and I turned on the music at the highest volume and we cleaned pretending we were part of some musical. It was fantastic, and as I had already said, Lana and her great taste made our home look brand new. The floors kept on creeping but they were now extra shinny. We took off the hanging paper from the walls and cleaned up the bricks so it looked pretty modern. After that we both hanged some of our favorites posters and pictures and it was cute af. As for the furniture, the old sofa placed in front of the TV needed just a good dust off and we added some accessories to it like big ass colourful pillows. The place was already amazing when Lana decided to put some old fashion magazines she had on the coffee table making it look a million times better.

By the time we were done it was already dark outside so I hurried upstairs and changed into some black clothes. I was ready to run some deals.

~

I finally reached the street in which I had seen the most needles on and stood by the corner. I had never actually done this. There was something about drug dealing and gangs that made me wanna cry. I had lost a friend to them.

I was lost in my thoughts when my first client walked up to me. He bought some cheap weed I had stolen back at our old place, but I sold it to him as if it were the finest drug ever.

People were coming from everywhere to buy from me. It wasn't thanks to my products though, it was all because of the outfit I had chosen to wear. Men are horny and I was determined to take advantage of that.

Two hours after I got there and I had already made a shit ton of money, enough to cover 3 months rent. Cause, let's face it, guys love hot girls and drugs, so what's better than a convination of both? I actually felt bad for the rest of the dealers cause every fucking addict came from all over town to buy from me.
Actually wait, I don't feel bad at all😂.

I was planning on staying longer, maybe if I had stayed a couple more hours I could've boughten my dream motorcycle

I was planning on staying longer, maybe if I had stayed a couple more hours I could've boughten my dream motorcycle. Yeah, I was really making good money. I don't know why I never tried this before. Guess I'm still a bit traumatized. Anyways, my plans got cancelled when I heard someone furiously walking down the alley. I guessed I was standing at his corner and I had just basically stolen all his clients. oops. (sorry not sorry bro).

Of course it had to be him. Fucking Carl Gallagher appeared to ruin my night, so I did what any other person with half a brain would do: I hid from him cause I knew that if he saw me, things would've gotten nasty.

Carl was all dressed up in a gangster outfit that absolutely suited him: he had some kicks that looked hella expensive, loose pants that showed his calvin klein underwear, a big shirt covered up with a shinny jacket and for the cherry on top, golden necklaces that shone so damn much they could make you blind. He was flexing like a fucking champ.

-

Carl was being followed by a group of guys. They were all tall and full of testosterone but surprisingly it seemed like they were following orders from... Carl? How was it posible that a white boy bossed around those scary dudes?

I stayed to watch a little longer until they moved out of my hearing range so I decided it was time for me to go home. I had made more than enough money, so I just headed back without being seen.

~