Date 1.2

-Chapter 26-

Bree (POV)

I opened my eyes to te most beautiful sight ever: a sunset at the beach, Carl by my side and a huge picnic organized for us. Everything was perfect. Carl had planned every small detail. There were petals all around and candles to light up the atmosphere.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry". He grabbed my hand and led me towards the basket.

-
-

"So you did all this by yourself"

"Pretty much yeah, but I had some help from Fiona"

"Wow Carl thanks... I really don't know what to say"

"There's no need to thank me baby"

"But, this must've been so expensive..."

"Hey, don't worry about that with me. Nothing is expensive if it is for my baby girl"

I chuckled but I still had one more question running through my mind "I'm sorry I keep on asking but, how did you exactly paid for this?"

"I think you must know the answear to that babe". Sadly I knew it. But deep down I was hoping to be wrong.

"Carl would you do something for me?"

"Anything"

"Please stop dealing. Please quit the gang. I know it's too much for me to ask, but I've seen what the streets make to people. I've seen innocents being murdered for this shit, and I - my voice started to crack - I can't loose you too Carl."

"Hey come here - he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head - You won't loose me, even if you want to. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll quit. I'll do anything for you Breeana"

I wiped the only tear that had fallen down from my eye and quickly changed the subject "So, whats for desert?"

"Oh, you're looking at it babe". Carl smirked and bite his lower lip. That was so fucking sexy.

"Mhm, you'll need to catch me first". I ran beach down and into the ocean with Carl following me. When my foot met the water I grabbed my skirt as a sign for Carl to watch cause I was about to give him the best strip tease of his life.

I took my top off first and threw it to him. He was so fucking excited by this. He just stood at the shore with his arms crossed analyzing my every move. When I was about to unhook my bra I said:

"I think I'll need a hand with this one"

"I think you're fine by yourself."

"Oh come on Carl! Why don't you come into a the water with me?"

"Cause it's freezing, and I rather not die from hypothermia thanks"

"Okay then, I guess I'll go skinny dipping on my own then..."

I finally took off my skirt and bra but I did it while facing the other side so he wasn't able to watch.

"Let me see"

"I don't think so"

"Oh, so this is how you wanna play huh?".

Carl took of his shirt followed by his pants and rushed over by my side. He grabbed me from the back and pulled me over his shoulder as he walked into the ocean.

"Carl I swear if you let me fall I'll -"

"What you gonna do about it?". Carl grinned and let go of me, but just enough to allow me to lock my legs around his waist. We were now face to face semi naked in the cold cold water.

"You're so pretty"

"Oh shut up and kiss me Gallagher"

~~