Car Ride

-Chapter 33-

Bree (POV)

The whole Milkovich's house got filled up with tension. Mickey was pacing around worried as fuck for his boyfriend, while Svetlana screamed at him about the baby. Suddenly the phone rang and Mickey was the one who picked it up.

"The policed found Ian, I need to go". He said heading towards the door.

"Mickey wait! I'm coming with you"

"Stay out of this Mandy"

"Mickey! Ian has been my friend long before you two met, so if I say I'm going it's final"

"Alright, but if you're not in the car during  the next five minutes I'll leave without you"

-

Mandy and I sat on the back next to the baby seat. Mickey drove and next to him there was a guy I assume it was his friend. The whole ride was painfully awkward. Nobody dared to talk because Mickey looked like he was about to explode. About 20 minutes after we had left the Milkovich's house some car honked at us and Mickey said "You guys go ahead, I'll follow". I was definitely curious to know who he was talking to, so I turned my head and of course, there he was: Carl in the front seat next to Lip adjusting the gps. Our eyes met for a split second before they sped up. But that one second was enough for my stomach to start making back flips. How can he do this to me?

After a while, we reached our destination. Mickey stormed out of the car and he talked to Lip during 5 minutes until he was back.

"One of you fuckheads needs to move into the other car cause Ian is coming with me"

"Breeana will go". Mandy said while smiling at me the biggest smile of all.

"Are you out of your mind? Carl is there!" I whispered so she was the only one able to hear me.

"I know, but I'm making you a favor. You miss him Bree, and as much as I love you, I can't have you crying in my bed forever"

"Hey! I never cried!"

Mickey interrupted our conversation and said "Oh trust me, you would've eventually"

So that was it. I was really going to see him now.

As I walked over the other car I unintentionally heard Lip's and Carl's conversation, even though there was a dog barking non stop next to them:

"Are you coming?". Lip asked him.

"I should probably stay in the car"

"Why?"

"I might have a pound of weed on me"

"We'll talk later about this". Lip said as he was leaving.

"Fucking unbelievable Carl".

"Bree stop! Please hear me out!". I was about to leave when he said "I quitted! This is my last task and then I'm free"