"You're min- my friend"

-Chapter 17-

Bree (POV)

As I walked over to school on my own I had plenty of time to think about how much my life has changed this past months and I came to the conclusion that I couldn't be more thankful for all the friends I've made

On one side there was Jessie. She was my rock, she kept me from doing "bad stuff". On the other there was Mandy, the complete opposite. She just enjoyed so much driving me into the dark side. But thank god I had Carl too. He was the perfect balance in between these two. We liked being reckless together, but he didn't like when I got into fights and that kind of shit.

--

The day went on pretty fast but it wasn't the same without Carl. And as if it wasn't bad enough Jess was also absent. She had an appointment or something like that. So I took my seat and put on my headphones . While seating there like a mean bitch I threw dirty looks to everybody just to make sure they all understood that I wanted to be alone. Though my plans didn't lasted much. Our teacher told us there was an assignment due next week and it should be done in pairs. Fuck me, thanks Jess.

"Bree, everything alright?"

"Well I'm here so no"

She sighed and said "Why ain't you looking for a partner? This will be 30% of your grading"

"I already have one. I'll do it with Jess"

"Oh no, Jess will do it with Matt who's also absent. You should see if there's anybody available"

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Just great. Fucking amazing.

"Oh I'm available" A guy whose name I don't know said.

"Great then you are with Bree now"

"Nice"

-

The dude came and took the seat right next to me. Doesn't he know who I am? And what about the whole headphones on mood he doesn't get?

"Hey I'm Erik"

"Breeana"

"Well yeah I know, I mean, everybody know who you are"

Erik wasn't that bad. We chatted the whole class and we got along really well. He laughed at every joke I made which I found totally adorable. But soon it was time eat.

"Hey I gotta go but I had a good time" I said

"Yeah me too. Can't believe you're even cooler in person"

"How's that?"

"Oh you know, everyone knows that you're the bad girl, but I think I've discovered more than that"

"That's really nice Erik, but I've gotta do now"

"Alright, see ya later maybe?"

"Sure"

-

I walked in the cafeteria and Mandy was already at our table waiting for me.