"I heard she did Carl"

-Chapter 34-

Carl (POV)

I woke up still not believing what happened last night. It took me a few moments to realize that it hadn't been a dream.

Bree's head was resting on my cheast and she looked so peaceful. My angel.

"Hey baby wake up"

"Um good morning babe"

"It's time for school but, you know we can always skip"

"No way Gallagher we're going"

God she wakes up so bossy. Still love her though.

"Fine, but... do you wanna talk about last night?"

She placed a kiss on my cheek and said "Last night was amazing Carl". She took off her top and walked away from me. Then she said something that made me smile "And it's definitely happening again".

Bree (POV)

Carl grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him, making me fall on his lap.

"What are you doing, we gotta get ready!"

"Nah, you can't say things like that and walk around topless without consequences baby"

Before I could say something back he kissed me and began to trace the kiss down my neck.

"Carl stop"

"You really want me to stop?"

"Of course not! But we can't be late again baby"

"Ugh why not?"

"Cause I'm about to get expelled and I kinda need education you know?"

"Okay get dressed then I'll go get some breakfast"

-

Carl and I walked to school and we hold hands all the way. It was so adorable. Since last night Carl's been, well, different . Not in a bad way though, he's been just a lot more protective of me.

Carl (POV)

We arrived to school and everyone stopped to look at us. I was used to attention, I mean, I've always been the schools bad boy so people we're always looking at me and talking about te shit I had done. But now they were looking at me for a different reason: Bree and I left home with se hair and we were all over each other.

Any other time I would've liked this attention, but not now. It only worried me the fuck out. Guys had their eyes scanning my baby up and down and I couldn't bare that. Even though I was trying so hard to contain myself I exploded when a dude said "Nah, Gallagher really fucking that hot piece of ass?"

I walked up to the guy and grabbed his shirt making him tiptoe.

"The fuck you just called my girl?"

"What's wrong Gallagher? You turning soft?"

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked down to see Bree all disappointed and mad at me.