"Wanna skip?"

-Chapter 6-

Bree (POV)
6:00AM

"Wakey wakey Bree! School starts in an hour"

"Leave me the fuck alone Lana I don't feel like going"

"You are going Bree, it's your first day you can't miss it!"

"What's with you today? Why are you so damn happy?"

"Cause today's my first day too"

"Shouldn't you be crying then?"

"5 minutes Bree or I swear I'm dragging you out of bed myself"

"I'd like to see you try"

"Come on Bree don't give attitude it's only 6 in the morning for god's sake".
I love making her mad.

"Please don't say you're gonna gimme a hard time every single morning for crying out loud"

"Mh maybe I don't know"

"Omg you're the worst"

"I'm just messing with you""Now get out of my room I need to get changed"

Once Lana finally got out of my room I went straight to the bathroom and began my morning routine: I took a bath while listening to the same 6 songs I hear everyday, then I brushed my teeth and lastly I did my hair and makeup.
Before heading down I went over my closet and threw on the first thing in sight. You could tell I wasn't too eager about starting school. However, I rocked that style. I always do.

~

~

"Lana I'm out". I screamed while grabbing the door knob.

"Hey, wait! Have some breakfast"

I grabbed an apple and making sure she was watching, I sucked it's core dry. As I said before, I fucking enjoy so much making Lana mad, it's the definitely the peek of my day. So I took it back to my mouth and teasingly took a bite of it.

"Oh get out! You're so gross"

~

I arrived to school and it was already pretty damn late. Not like I cared anyways, but it was fucking imposible for me to find my class. When I finally did my professor said: