The Morning After

-Chapter 11-

Carl (POV)

We walked back to Bree's place. Correction. I walked back to Bree's place with her on my back sound asleep.

 I walked back to Bree's place with her on my back sound asleep

Once we reached her home, luckily, the door was open. I took her upstairs trying it to make any sound. Bree had told me she lives with her sister only, but anyways I didn't want to wake her.
I placed her on the room where there was an empty bed cause I kinda guessed it was hers. And I was just about to leave when

"Hey"

"Hey you're awake". I whispered as much as I could.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me home"

"No problem. Get some sleep now Bree"

"Wait don't leave. Please. I don't wanna be alone. Not tonight please."

I hesitated at first but she's just too damn cute. Once she batted her pretty lashes at me and showed me her puppy blue eyes I couldn't resist. So I took off my pants and laid next to her putting one arm on top of her tiny body to keep her warm.

Bree (POV)

Bree (POV)

I know I probably shouldn't have done that. Ive been living here for just days and already knew that Carl Gallagher was trouble. But again, so was I.
However, I was dead serious when I said I didn't wanted to be left alone that night. What happened with Derek really scared the shit out of me but like since the first day we met, Carl was there to save me.

I must say that I was enjoying having him on my bed. Not in a sexual way but more in like an emotional one. I felt so safe with him around. After all, he was my knight in shinning armor.

~

Carl (POV)
7:00AM

I woke up to a million texts from Fiona asking where the fuck I was. I had completely forgotten to tell her that I went out and I surely couldn't tell her I spent the night with a girl. Talking about this girl, wow, Breeana's just so damn pretty. Everything about her is perfect. Its quite funny though how angelical she looks while she sleeps cause she's completely the opposite while being awake.

 Its quite funny though how angelical she looks while she sleeps cause she's completely the opposite while being awake

I laid there a couple more minutes admiring all her features. I loved everything about her. Her plumped smooth lips, her perfect lashes, her brows unintentionally on point and her million freckles. Fucking flawless.

"Like what you see?". Shit. She was awake and I hadn't even noticed. Guess I was too lost in her beauty

Bree (POV)

I woke up to someone breathing right on my face. I had absolutely forgotten that Carl spent the night with me. When I opened my eyes he was there looking at me as if he were analyzing a puzzle. He looked intrigued, but definitely my cocky side had to ruin the moment.

"Like what you see?" . I said completely catching him off guard.

"Very much actually" Damn I wasn't expecting that.

Carl got up and began to get dressed.

"You leaving already?"

"Yeah I'm sorry babe but my sister has been asking where I am"

"Bummer"

"Hey lighten up we can totally hang out later"

"Definitely but we should do it here cause I'm already feeling the hangover"

"I figured that so I left an Advil for you on the night table"

"My hero"

~~