"Were you spying on me?"

- Chapter 21-

Bree (POV)

"Omfg Bree! I seriously love you so fucking much! Where the fuck did you learn to fight like that? You were awesome!"

"You think?"

"Of course! And, thanks for defending me btw, no one has ever done that for me"

"Hey, what are friends for right? And, anyways, you now I can't stay away from trouble so-"

"Oh yeah, that's right"

-
-

Jess walked back home with me and then left cause it was already getting dark. Lana had left for work too so I had the whole house to myself. Just what I needed. I laid down on my bed with an ice bag over my hand and I stayed there staring at the ceeling. I was so damn happy I had broken that bitche's face. Not only cause I defended my friend, but because she was making out with Carl. So now I had already gotten my vengance.

A couple more minutes passed and I decided it was time to put on my pj's. When I took my top off I swear I heard coming form outside window so I quickly turned around and changed into my bra.

Before heading to my window I grabbed a spoon that was laying on my night table to defend myself.

I took a deep breath and-

"Wait don't kill me"

"Carl? Wtf? Were you spying on me?"

"Were you seriously planning on hurting me with a spoon? That's cute babe"

"Well I was thinking more of taking your eyes out with it". Carl stepped forward attempting to get past the window.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Come on Bree let me come in"

"No way dude you were just creeping on me"

"Breeana fucking move! I'm about to fall!". I chuckled and opened the window wider so he could get in. I don't really know why I did that cause I'm extremly mad at him for kissing Holly.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Ain't you happy to see me?"

"Nah just thought that you'd be with Holly since you two seemed so close at the pool"

"Is that jealousy I'm listening to?" Fuck. I didn't want to come across like that but there's no turning back now.

"Fuck you Carl. Did you invite me there just so I could see you kissing her?"

"Wait, what? Are you really mad at me now? Bree that wasn't my intention at all" He looked surprised by the expression on his face, and his eyes seemed confused, what made me understand he was telling the truth. "Anyways, you were the one who said we should just be friends". Okay he was definitely right but I can't let him win

"Yeah, but-"

"But what? I really don't get you Bree"

"I just got angry okay? I just did and that's why I kicked Holly, cause that should've been me kissing you and not her"

"So you were jealous then"

"Ugh forget it".

I opened my bedroom door as a sign for Carl to leave. I wasn't really in the mood to have this conversation with him.

Carl (POV)

Did I just heard that right? Bree had totally fucked up Holly cause she got jealous we were kissing? That's so hot.

This whole time I thought I was the one struggling, but she was actually having a hard time too. But why didn't she said anything earlier? That definitely could've saved a lot of time.

"So you were jealous then"

"Ugh forget it"

Breeana walked over the door but before she could open it I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

Bree (POV)

"What now Carl?"

He stepped closer to me. So close that I could literally feel his body heat over mine.

Carl (POV)

Without any hesitation I pushed her up the nearest wall with my body and attached my lips to hers.  As I kissed her she seemed shocked. Fuck I did it again. I pulled back waiting for her to scream at me but...

-
-

Author Note:

Oops! Sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger.
xoxo