The Beat Up

-Chapter 20-

Bree (POV)

Carl and Holly kept on making out, it seemed like he hadn't noticed me yet, so I forced myself to concentrate on Jess and only Jess.
We just laid down there, talking and hoping to get burned by the bright sun. It actually helped me, being with Jess and stuff. We gossipped the whole time and played a game where we had to spot hotties and whoever spoted the most won. The looser had to stand up and go say hi to one of them. The game was pretty fun until Jessie said:

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be back in a sec". I nodded and Jess took off.

I kept on minding my business when I saw bitchy Holly walking towards her. Probably Carl got tired of her annoying ass and left her. Anyways, Holly approached Jess and she pretended to bump on her, spilling her drink all over Jessie.
Thank god she had her bikini on and not my clothes.

"Omg I'm so sorry! Wait a minute, look who we've got here! It's Nerdy Jossie!". Holly said with her irritating fake bitch tone.

"Okay, first off I'm gonna take that as a compliment cause I much better rather be smart than an air head like you and second, it's Jessie...but I'm pretty damn sure you knew that since I'm dating your ex".

That's my girl! Jess might seem really cute at first sight, but don't fuck with her cause things are gonna get ugly.

"Oh right, it's you - Holly made a pause and kept on - I always knew he would never find someone like me, but it's sad that he had to make such a downgrade".

Jess just rolled her eyes and she was ready to leave like a diva. But Holly wasn't gonna let her go off so easily.

"Anyways Jess, where are your books? Wouldn't you feel much more comfortable with them? I mean, I know you carry them around everywhere so-".

I can't stand this bitch treating my best friend as trash. I know I should've left Jessie to defend herself but I couldn't help but get involved. If this bitch thought that she could kiss Carl AND say shit about my bestie without consequences she was wrong.

"Shut the fuck up bitch and leave her alone"

"Oh if it isn't the new bad girl coming at the rescue of her poor friend"

"Is that envy I smell Bree? What's wrong Holly? Are you jelous you're friends would never do something like this?".

That's my girl. Tell her Jess!

"Ugh whatever. I don't wanna spend one more second of my valuable time with you loosers"

"Yeah that's right, run away bitch cause next time I see you harassing Jessie things are gonna get nasty"

Carl (POV)

I lied. I wasn't really going to the bathroom, all I needed to do was to get the fuck away from Holly. I mean, she was hot and stuff but she was also annoying the hell out of me. How can someone be just so fucking dumb? You know, it's actually hilarious that she's blond too.

I was standing next to the bathroom trying my best to avoid her, when I saw Holly intentionally bumping into this girl. I recognized her the second she turned around. It was Bree's friend, but where was she?

I kept on watching how the two girls fought, verbally. That changed though after my baby girl appeared to spice things up. After exchanging a few insults Holly seemed like she was about to leave, but she then quickly turned around, throwing a punch right at Bree's face. Bitch move. But I must say though that I was speechless when Bree skillfully dodged the punch and threw one herself directed to Holly's nose while saying "Omg I'm sorry I ruined your surgery! I hope it wasn't expensive cause it looks like you'll need another one".

Damn this was getting pretty good and so was Bree. She looked just so fucking hot, and even hotter than last time, cause now she was just wearing her bikini...

Back to the fight, Holly wasn't ready to give up yet, so with one hand she was holding her bleeding face and with the other one she pulled Bree's hair. (Another bitch move) . But once more, Bree managed to break free by hiting Holly's front teeth with her knee. Honestly, I had never before seen such a girl fight, nor such a great girl fighting.

People from all around the pool were now surrounding them not letting me see. But in between so much noise I swear I heard a guy saying "I've got it! I've got Holly's tooth". I definitely couldn't miss this, so I walked through everyone until I reached the front row. Every single punch thrown by Holly was instantly rejected by Bree and followed with a series of others harder.

A few minutes later when it already looked like Holly was about to die the lifeguards stepped in. If Bree was hot while fighting Holly, she was now 100 times hotter while beeing dragged out by the police. This time the people who followed Bree around wouldn't let me pass through so I didn't exactly saw when she left, but I heard she had been banned from the pool.

-