"Need a Hand?"

-Chapter 27-

Bree (POV)
(Some time later)

Carl and I, we've been dating for months now. People know us for being a badass couple. We get in trouble all the time, but Carl never went back to his gang, so it's mostly always legal trouble. We spend our days either on detention or burning stuff down the L or cuddling in bed.

That day Lana had to leave earlier for work so I texted Carl and asked if he wanted to hang. I was now basically one of the Gallagher's, so I didn't wait for him to reply, I just walked out of my place and in to his.

Like any other day I let myself in. Everybody was already used to see me, so I was allowed to do that.
I greeted everyone and then went over to Carl's room upstairs. When I opened the door there he was. Carl was sitting on the edge of his bed masturbating.

"Need a hand?" I said jokingly

"Holy- fuck Bree I was just about to come" he said while pulling his pants up.

"You'r early, didn't you say you'd come over at 5? It's just 4:30". He said angrily

"Yeah, but I got bored"

"If you're so bored you know we can always fool around...". Carl said with his usual devilish look

"Yeah, not in the mood sorry"

"Why you've got all those bruises?". Carl asked out of nowhere.

Fuck. I hadn't noticed that.

"It's a long story" I said while facing my feet. I knew that Carl didn't like when I got into fights, but I just couldn't help it. I'm a magnet for trouble.

"Come here". And just like that Carl pulled me to bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why you keep on pulling this shit?. You're gonna get seriously fucked some day and I'm gonna have to kill someone". God, I just love that he worries so much about me.

Carl had one arm around my waist comforting me and the other one playing with my hair.

"Yuck"

"What's wrong?"

"You were just jerking off with this hand" I pointed at the hand that was twirled up in my hair.

We both laughed and Carl started to make my hair a mess. A tickling fight had begun. I laid him down on the bed and went right on top of him. I tickled the shit out of him. I knew all Carl's ticklish spots, so lets say that I was the one in control. After a few seconds he rolled over me, getting himself on top. He won obviously.

Once we caught our breath Carl looked at me and said in his seductive voice:

"So you in the mood now?"

"I don't know.. that depends - I grabbed Carl's dick and continued- on how bad you want me"

"Very bad". He gasped.

"Yeah I can see that"

"You up for a party tonight?"

"I'm always up for parties you know that"

"Okay then. Go home and I'll pick you up at 5:30"

~~ ~~