My Hero

-Chapter 10-

Carl (POV)

I had already asked everyone but no one knew where Bree was. I was starting to get paranoid when I realized there was only one last option: this fucker had probably taken her upstairs. That just meant one thing: he wanted to rape her. But I wasn't going to allow that.

For my luck, there were at least 8 doors. I didn't knew what the fuck to do. I began to panic. If something happened to her it'll be somehow my fault.
I was ready to open every door and interrumpt anyone until I heard it:

"Derek seriously stop please"
"Shh. Shut up and enjoy"

My vision literally turned red and with my fist already in the air I stepped in the room where the noises where coming from.

Bree (POV)

My body somehow shuttled down. I studied this back at school in my Psychology class: while facing a traumatic experience your body tends to shit itself off to prevent you from suffering.

But when all hope seemed lost, there he was, my guardian angel. Seconds after getting raped, Carl stepped in the room. He saved me like he always does.

Carl (POV)

I opened the door and the first thing I see is fucking Derek on top of Breeana not letting her go. My heart broke when I saw her. She just stood there not willing to show him that she was suffering. Even on her weakest moments she was still the petite brave girl I met that day on the street.

I really don't know what came over me, but I grabbed Derek's back, pushed him to the floor and beat the shit out of him.

"Carl that's it stop! You're gonna kill him!"

"He was about to rape you he deserves it"

"Yeah but you don't deserve to be thrown into jail"

Damn she was right I hadn't thought about that. I quickly let go of Derek's body and went straight to Bree. She looked scared. I didn't like to see her like this. I tried to comfort her by pulling her into a hug. I knew it was just what she needed. And it actually worked, after a few seconds she started to loosen up and thanked me. Some time after hugging she passed out cold in my arms

~~

"Hey you're Jess right?". I asked the red headed girl whom I think I saw talking to Bree at school.

"Omg ya, is that Bree in your back?"

"Um yeah, she's your friend right?"

"Yes! What happened to her?!"

"She's fine. I just wanted to tell Im taking her home"

"Great just tell her to text me in the morning"

"I will"

* Carl leaves *

"Wtf did just happen? Has Carl Gallagher seriously just cared for another person than himself?"

"Well yeah, my friend has that effect on people"

~~