"HE STOLE WHAT?"

-Chapter 32-

Carl (POV)

It's been days now since my fight with Bree. I tried to talk to her but she won't even open the door. I know, I'm an idiot for lying, but if I had known it was such a big deal for her I would've quiten earlier. God I miss her so much. I miss her hair, her touch, her smell, everything. Usually, when shit like this happens to me I get high or drunk and surround myself with prostitutes. But not this time, I couldn't. I just felt like staying home and dying there.

Anyways, being away from Bree and the gang made me concentrate a lot more in my family: Debbie is becoming a real badass, Lip got accepted into college, Frank's lost daughter, Sami and her retarded kid moved in with us and Ian had gone crazy and he stole Mickey's baby.

About that last thing, we were all sitting at the kitchen table thinking where he could be.

"Ian is the red head?". Asshead asked

"Yes honey. He's the gay one with all the problems". Sami replied, while Fiona gave her the death look.

"Maybe he's in Colorado". I said

"Why would he be in Colorado?". Lip asked.

"Free weed"

"Not free, idiot. Legalized". Debbie said with an irritated tone. She's definitely taking this whole 'bad bitch' thing seriously .

"Maybe we should call the police". Sami suggested.

"NO!". We all screamed at her.

"We are Gallagher's, Gallagher's don't go to the police". Fiona told her

"Yeah, we handle shit ourselves". I added.

There was a moment of silence. We were all actually really concerned about Ian's safety when the phone rang.
Lip went over to see who it was. The police had caught Ian and the baby. They were at some shitty town in the North, so we had to go get him.

Bree (POV)

I've spent this last few weeks over at Mandy's place. I enjoyed my time at the Milkovich's house. It was much more chaotic than what I was used to but I like chaos.
This was a great opportunity to get to know Mandy better. Yeah, we were pretty good friends, but I didn't actually knew things about her, just the basic. So we talked a lot and acted like the others psychologist. It was fucking great. Then, all we did was nap, eat, talk, play video games and get into fights... a lot.
Mandy and I, we were both trouble magnets so shit real nasty when we were together. We knew we weren't the best influence on each other, but we were okay with that. We were okay with being the baddest bitches of all.

About Carl, I missed him as hell but I knew I couldn't see him

About Carl, I missed him as hell but I knew I couldn't see him. He had lied to me right in my face, and I wasn't gonna let him get away with it.

"You know you'll have to see him eventually right?". Mandy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Of course I know.... but I rather avoid him for the rest of my life". I smiled

"You're so dramatic"

"Not dramatic, latina"

"Ugh you're imposible"

"LATINA". I shouted just to annoy her.

"Ugh whatever. So what you gonna say when you see him?"

"I dunno... Maybe that he can go fuck himself?"

"What else do you want me to say? That I miss him and my life has been miserable without him? Cause that's definitely not happening"

"Oh lord of course not you dumbass! You don't let guys know that they've hurt you. You show them how strong you are"

"And how the fuck do I do that?"

"By being a bitch"

"So you're a bitch cause many guys let you down?"

"Oh shut up! We are not taking about me"

Mandy and I bursted out into laughter when Mickey rushed in the room and said

"Ian had another one of his episode and stole Yevgeny"

I literally spilled my drink all over Mandy and screamed "HE STOLE WHAT?"

-