Saved

-Chapter 3-

Carl's POV

I was laying in bed when I heard screaming and crying coming from the street. I love drama so I peeked from my window to see what it was all about.

I saw a tiny yet really hot girl who looked about my age getting up from the floor and shouting at the group of guys standing next to her. From what I heard they had bumped into her making her fall.
Things got heated up when one of the guys called her a bitch and without hesitating she threw a punch right at his face breaking his nose. Afterwards she jumped on top of him beating the leaving shit out of the boy. Damn that girl knew how to fight.
Some punches later she got up and the other guys walked straight to her. She wasn't scared though you could see that. The girl was beyond brave. The true meaning of small but mighty.
Even though it seemed like she had everything under control I decided to step in.

I went outside with my gun on one hand and before any of them could lay a finger on her tiny body I shot three bullets in the air. I'm fucking Carl Gallagher, this motherfuckers are all afraid of me so they ran like the little bitches they are

Breeana's POV

"Leave. Now." The stranger said in such a deep yet attractive voice that scared those guys away.

"Are you okay?" He gently asked me.

"Wtf. Of course I'm okay. I had everything under control"

"Geez I was actually expecting a thank you"

"Yeah well keep on waiting"

I attempted to walk away like a diva but he blocked my way while scanning me up and down with every word I said making me hella uncomfortable.

"Are you gonna stand there and check me out or you gonna let me pass?"

"Just making a mental image for my spank bank later"

I just rolled my eyes at him and made a fail attempt to pass through.

"I was just kidding" He said laughing "I was actually thinking how can someone your size beat up a guy like that".

"Dude we're literally the same fucking size"

"I know, that's why I'm asking"

"Oh so you wanna learn from me?"

"I mean yeah, could be useful. You look like you know what u doin"

"I love how teacher naive student porn so yeah why not"

"What the hell?"

"I'm kidding relax"

"Oh.. okay ha"

"Or maybe I'm not.."

"You're kinda intimidating you know right?"

"Making men uncomfortable is my passion so yeah, has to master that"

"So u new here?"

"Yeah, just moved to that house"