Mine

-Chapter 24-

Carl (POV)

I opened my door and there she was: Bree slaying her existence like she always does.

"Are you gonna stand there n check me out or you gonna let me pass?" Her voice took me out of my trance, bossy as usual.

"I think Imma check you out for a few more minutes"

"Carl! Come on!" God I love when she's mad.

"Yeah let's talk inside". After that I moved to let her pass, so I'll be able to admire her from behind too. Fiona called so I told her to wait for me upstairs.

-

Once I got up she was already in my room seated at my bed. It made kind of happy knowing she's already comfortable at my house, I fucking love that.

"Damn baby, you know you're making it hard for me not to rip your clothes off in this exact second right?"

"What's stopping you?"

I grabbed Bree by the waist, placed a kiss on her lips and then all the way down her neck. Why is she so fucking hot?

Bree (POV)

Omg I'm doing it again. I really don't get myself. In my head I was planning on acting all cold towards him until he told me how he felt but my mouth said a completely different thing.

"Carl stop."

"You really want me to stop?"

"No, but... we need to talk first"

"Okay, let's talk"

Carl (POV)

We both took a seat on different ends of the bed. I saw Bree fidgeting with her shoe laces so I took that as a sign to begin the talking.

"So, last night was amazing"

"Yeah, it was"

"Then let's cut the bullshit and say things straight: I like you and you like me. But I know there are plenty of guys who like you too"

"As well as there are many whores who like you"

"Yeah...well I don't wanna be just another guy Bree"

"Yeah, me neither"

"I want you to be mine. I really never went this far with a girl before, I guess, I was afraid..... But things are different with you, and I can't stand the thought of somebody else having you"

"What you mean then?"

"You know what I mean, I want you to be my girl"

Bree (POV)

My heart skipped a beat at that last sentence. Everything he was saying was beautiful, but I thought I'd never hear him say that. He wanted me to be his girlfriend. Just the thought of being able to claim him as mine made my stomach turn upside down.

"What you say Bree? Would you be my girlfriend?". Without a second thought, I smashed my lips hard onto his. Carl had one hand on my neck to deppen the kiss and the other one my leg. After some time we both pulled out to catch our breath.

"It's a yes in case that wasn't clear enough"

"I think it wasn't clear, wanna try again?"

Carl smirked as he said that and he hovered over me. He began to run his fingers up and down my thigh as he pulled down my shorts, but I took his hand off.

"Whats wrong?"

"I'm the only one getting pleasure here, it's only fair if I - I grabbed his cock and stroked it hard - go down on you today"

Carl (POV)

Fucking hell she was too hot. Just by kissing her I got really hard, I don't know what might happen if she keeps her hand in my pants.

Bree was stroking me slowly. Her touch was magical and so were her lips. I grabbed the back of her neck to deepen our kiss and as it got more heated she started to stroke faster. I let out a low groan into her mouth and noticed her smirking.

Bree (POV)

My hand was stroking him through his pants. So I kneeled to kiss his tummy as I took off the first layer. He was standing in his boxers now and I could see how hard he was. I rubbed him through his underwear before pulling it off to.

"Fuck..." He shuttered while I teasingly licked his tip. Damn I love to hear him moan like that.

After stroking him a few more times I took him in my mouth bobbing slowly at the begging but going faster as my hand rythmically stroked him where my mouth couldn't. Carl threw his head back while cursing. I took him in and out so in a matter of seconds he was over the edge. A few stokes later he twirled his hands through my hair and grabbed tight from it as he came, letting out a loud moan.

"Shit". Carl said breathless. "You're so hot baby". I smirked and as I tried to leave he grabbed my wrist .

"Where do you think you're going?". Carl's dominant voice was too much. He had a huge grin and one of his brows cocked.

"I've told you already, that's it for today"

"Getting revenge for last night ain't we?"

"Maybe". I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of his room.

When I reached the stairs I heard him call so I went back.

"Stay over". That offer was surely tempting.

"My sister isn't home, you should stay over at my place". His eyes widened and we went to my house with him holding my hand all the way.

-