Dinner at the Gallaghers

-Chapter 13-

Bree (POV)

Carl and I went over his place and he held my hand the whole time. I don't know why though cause it's just crossing the street, literally. Not that I could get lost or something but it was kinda cute coming from him.

His house was still as messy as it was the first time I came over to have my hand fixed.

Once we went through the door a tall thin girl greeted me first. I guessed that was Fiona for what Carl had told me. After that I followed him into the kitchen were there were two red heads sitting one next to the other: Debbie and Ian. Debbie was actually pretty annoying and Ian seemed a bit off but I was determined to know them better.

"Breenaaa". Someone screamed from behind me.

I turned around and saw Mandy entering the house with a guy. His brother probably? Nope, Carl's brother, Lip

Mandy and I chatted while the boys helped out in the kitchen. I guess she had something going on with Carl's brother judging by the way they looked at each other.

"So you and Lip huh?"

"Oh there's nothing between Lip and I."

"You sure about that? Cause it looks completely the opposite to me"

"Nah, you know how this Gallaghers are, always up for a hook up but never willing to commit to a serious relationship. I eventually got tired of it and I just accepted that is all it was. So we are like friends with benefits now"

'Gallagher's are always up for a hook up but never willing to commit to a serious relationship' Those words echoed in my head. I had never before thought about Carl that way. But the more I thought of it the more I could see it.

"Dinner is ready"

-
-

Carl (POV)

Bree and Mandy walked over the kitchen but there were no more spots available at the table.

"Come sit here". I told Bree while patting my lap with a huge grin on my face.

Fiona kicked me on the neck and said "Don't be gross Carl! Take my seat girls I'll go look for a spare chair"

Bree looked amazing sitting there next to Mandy. You could definitely tell that those two were gonna become great friends. They not only looked alike but had the same personality. Both badass's to the core.

Lip asked Bree if they could switch places cause he wanted to be next to Mandy, so she was now sitting besides me. As we were too many she had to press herself onto my body and man I was enjoying having her so close. I really don't get what she's doing to me. I had never had this feelings before it would always be the other way around. But I guess Bree wasn't just any girl, she was special. I knew that since the moment I saw her throwing a punch to that dude.