Fucking it all up

-Chapter 14-

Bree (POV)

Dinner had ended and Carl and I offered to do the dishes. Of course, we had to make a mess out of it. I was calmly washing when Carl thought it was a good idea to start a water war. Anyways, I must admit it was hilarious. He ended up with his hair all messy and wet, what looked really hot on him, and my shirt was all gross too. I think you could see my bra through it now.

I was distracted when I noticed Mandy leaving for the bathroom and Lip burning his eyes on my back.

"Can I help you with something Lip?"

"Yeah, tell me, has he fucked you already? Cause you dumb as shit if you haven't dude"

"Only in his dreams". I answered

Everyone bursted out in laughter, but I'm guessing Carl didn't find Lip's comment as fun as everyone did cause he got somehow angry and led me upstairs to his room.

"Condoms on my right drawer". Ian shouted.

Carl (POV)

Gee thank you Lip very much for stating the fucking obvious. I know Im wasting my time but I didn't want to come across like needy to her.

"Everything alright Carl?"

"Yeah everything's right"

-
-

Bree (POV)

After those two words we both went silent. I didn't want to say something that would upset him so I decided not to say anything at all.
Actually, in between this peace I had time to admire Carl who was laying in bed right besides me. I hadn't noticed before that he has deep blue eyes. Like how could I not? Those eyes were perfect. It seemed like he could hypnotize you with them. Then there were his lips. Damn they looked so kissable. Smooth and a flawless size. The cherry on top was his hair. How tf could he have nicer hair than me? Not fair at all. It was still wet though from our fight earlier, but his clear curls felt to his face marvelously.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Carl cocked a brow and with that typical smirk of his said

"Look how's staring now"

"Oh um I wasn't-"

And before I could finish explaining myself a pair of lips crashed onto mine. Let me say, I was right when I said all those thing about his lips. I really wanted to kiss him back but Mandy's comment from earlier was still in my mind. So I pulled back

"What's wrong?"

"Carl don't you think we were good just like friends? I mean, I wouldn't want to fuck up what we had like hours ago"

"Don't worry I'm not looking for something serious. We can always be friends who do this babe"

He leaned in for another kiss but this time I got up and left. Damn it Mandy was so fucking right. How could he say that he wanted me to be his personal prostitute so easily?

-

Carl (POV)

"Bree come on don't leave". I screamed as she walked downstairs.

Oh well shit. I had definitely fucked up this time. Why do I always do this? I had already fixed what I had done to her at school by saving her at the party but now I had to fuck it all up again. Great, fucking great. Nice one Carl.

-
-