Japan, here I come

3rd POV

You're a 17-18 year old Indonesian girl that just finished high school and is about to go study in a well-known university in Malaysia. You are also a big fan of ice skating. When you were a child, your dream was to become a famous figure skater like Yuna Kim. And become the first woman from Indonesia to land a 3A in an international competition.

But unfortunately, as time passes and you realized you weren't making any improvement, you finally decided to quit ice skating at the age of 12. But at the same time, your love for music grew. Especially your love for the piano. So, since then, you decided to focus on your piano.

6 years has passed and your ability in playing the piano has grown while your knowledge of ice skating has nearly gone. Until one day, around mid of February, the time when the Winter Olympic Games were happening, you stumbled upon a Insta Story about the Shibsibs.

Suddenly, your inner self that loved skating started to show up and you decided to find out more about the Shibsibs on Youtube. When you found out that the Shibsibs does vlogging almost every time they went on a competition, you decided to binge watch on all of their vlogging. And that's when you stumbled a video of Yuzuru Hanyu's Olympic performance.

You were amazed at his skating skills especially when the commentators said about quad jumps. You were shocked that ice skating has come so far with all the quad jumps because back when you first started to skate, 3A was the biggest deal and now people are doing quads.

Ever since then, you started to find out more about Yuzuru Hanyu and the current figure skating world. You then found out about the sQuad which are like the top 6 male figure skaters. Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno, Boyang Jin, Nathan Chen, Javier Fernandez, and Patrick Chan.

Not only that, you became a figure skating fan all over again. Hoping that one day, you will be able to meet one of them and see them perform live.

Time skip to a year later, 2019 (during your summer break)

Your POV

Finally, summer break has arrived. Not only that, I finally saved up enough money to go to Japan with my older sister and her boyfriend. Let's see, clothes check. Makeup, check. Skincare, check. Passport, check. Shoes, check. Bags, check. List of what I'm going to do and buy in Japan, check.

"Sis, are you done checking your stuff yet? It's already 6 AM, our plane is at 7.30" shouted my older sister

"Yeah sis, I'm coming" I said while carrying my suitcase to the car

(At the airport)

"Now, both of you take care. Call us once you arrived alright?" our dad reminded us

"Yeah dad, we'll be fine. See you next week" my sister said while hugging our dad

"See you next week dad" I said while hugging my dad

Once we said our goodbyes to our dad, we went inside the airport to check in our luggage and to meet up with my sister's boyfriend. Once we checked our luggage in and met up with my sister's boyfriend, we all then went to a lounge to eat breakfast before our flight.

An hour has passed and they finally called our flight. We all then make our way to the plane and sit at our seats. A few hours have passed and both my sister and her boyfriend fell asleep. But I'm still wide awake because I can't contain my excitement. I mean, I'm going to Japan. Where Yuzu, Shoma, Javi, Evgenia, and many other amazing skaters are for Fantasy on Ice.

Who knows, maybe if I'm lucky. I might bump into one of them. But let's not think about bumping into them. I'll just enjoy the moment while I'm there because this opportunity doesn't always come more than once.

After 5 hours on the plane. We finally arrived in Haneda International Airport in Tokyo. We then waited for our luggage and then buy phone cards and train cards. Once we did all that, we took the train to the station near our hotel.

Once we arrived at our hotel, we checked-in and then went into our room. After we put our stuff. We decided to do a little sight-seeing because it was still in the afternoon. We went to a lot of street shops to buy a few snacks before heading to the famous shibuya crossing road.

We then took a few pictures and then went into Shibuya 109. We did a little shopping but not too much. Before we knew it, the sun has set and it was getting late. We then went to a ramen shop to eat dinner and then head back to the hotel and rest.

Before I went to sleep, I decided to check on Instagram about the Fantasy on Ice news. Apparently Fantasy on Ice is being held on the same day as I'm going to Makuhari. That means, who knows. There's a chance that I might bump into one of the skaters that's performing in Fantasy on Ice.

And with that, I finally went to sleep but for some reason I have this feeling that the next few days will be some of the best days I've ever had in my life.

Hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it? How are you all? Hope that you're all well. Well, a little update about me. I'm in uni now (yay, not, jokes). Since I just saw that my 1st fanfic got 2k views, I decided to upload another fanfic that I've been working on. And yes it's another Yuzu x reader one but this time, it's finally about ice skating (yay!!) I'm sorry that this first chapter is boring, not interesting, or quite short but believe me as the chapters move on, it'll gradually get longer and a bit more interesting (no spoilers, yet). Also, please don't expect me to upload as frequent as the 1st fanfic (yeah, frequent...hilarious vin) because I am in uni now and I'll be a bit more busy than when I uploaded my 1st fanfic

Anyways, hope that you'll enjoy this first chapter. It's good to finally be able to write again and post something. Also, please let me know what you guys want to see in this story because fun fact, the 1st fanfic was already pre-written so I didn't really change anything. Unlike this story, it's still in progress so I might be able to add your guys' ideas in here.

Sorry for the long author's note but I'll see you guys in the next chapter, hopefully in a few days or the latest, next week. Have a nice day everyone, bye" :)

P.S. Yuzu broke all 3 world records last week in Finland!! Just a little bit more and he'll break the 300 barrier again. Go Yuzu!!

 Go Yuzu!!