This is the Last Straw

Yuzu's POV

After the results came out, all camera, interviewers, journalists, were now on me. Despite feeling good to compete again, I feel bad for taking the 'spotlight' since I came here on a whim. But I did do some interviews here and there though most people asked how was I able to compete, how did I have enough time to get the music ready, where did I get my costume, more specifically, why does this SEIMEI costume 'surprisingly' looks very similar to (Y/N)-chan which I avoided most of those questions since thankfully there are questions that ask how I was, how is my training so far, will everyone see me compete in the next season which was the Olympic season and such. Because I came to compete so sudden, I decided to end the interview and everything early because there's a press conference that will be happening very soon. Whilst waiting to be called for the press conference, I decided to get my phone from coach Ghislain to text (Y/N)-chan and ask her what does she think about my performance. Right when I got my phone back from coach Ghislain, the first notification I saw was from (Y/N)-chan because I pinned her chat.

What I didn't expect was what she sent me and certainly not what she was talking about. As I was listening to the voice note (Y/N)-chan sent me, I couldn't help but ball up my fist so hard that until coach Ghislain noticed and asked if everything is alright. Honestly, the audacity someone has to go to (Y/N)-chan's room while she is still hospitalised and attacks her just makes my blood boil. Also, the fact that (Y/N)-chan still says congratulations to me despite she was 'being chased' worries me a lot. Once the voice note ended, I immediately went to look at Boyang and told him and coach Ghislain what (Y/N)-chan just sent me through voice note. I then told them that I'm going to head back to the hospital to which Boyang said that he's going to join me while coach Ghislain said that he'll try to come up with a good explanation to why both me and Boyang couldn't make it for the press conference along with the medal ceremony and while he isn't with us.

Because both me and Boyang were in a rush, neither of us changed out of our costumes nor our skates which we just put blade guards on. As we were on our way, I then decided to call (Y/N)-chan, hoping that she's still alright and that she was hiding from whoever is trying to get to her. As the phone was dialing, I got even more nervous and anxious thinking what could possibly have happened to (Y/N)-chan but thankfully she answered by calling out my name softly but I can hear that her voice was starting to crack up. Without realising, I asked (Y/N)-chan all sorts of questions about where she is at the moment, if she's alright, can she describe who was in her room and much more but before I could hear any answer from her, I heard a loud tud which made me a whole more worried and gripped my phone harder as I wait to hear if there was anything else going on or someone's voice to which I then heard someone said that (Y/N)-chan is busy then the phone call was turned off.

Right when the phone call was turned off, I felt my blood boiling more than ever and immediately called a friend of mine who works in the government officials police and is actually a lieutenant general. I then told my friend, Kentaro about what was currently happening about (Y/N)-chan being attack while she is actually in no condition to even stand up. I then asked if he could help and also bring backup as (Y/N)-chan is an official athlete for the Asian Winter Games and that she is from a foreign country to which Kentaro immediately ask which hospital is she being treated at and once I told him which hospital it is and said that I had some security to secure her room, he tried to call the security from that hospital and said that the security in front of (Y/N)-chan's room was found laying on the ground, out cold. He then asked the security to send him the surveillance camera of (Y/N)'s floor and said that there were a few men talking to the security first but then the security was knocked out and that these men went into (Y/N)-chan's room. Kentaro then said that not long after a girl came out of the room while locking it but the way she walks is a bit weird and saw that her leg is still ban-aided. I then told him that that must be (Y/N)-chan to which Kentaro said that he has gathered some men to go with him to the hospital and will meet me there.