Asian Winter Games pt. 4

Yuzu's POV

The past night, I stayed with (Y/N)-chan just to make sure if she needed anything or just in case if anything happened. The next day, I decided to wake up earlier than usual. Around 6 AM in the morning I am already up and decided to head back to my hotel for a while to shower and grab a few things. As I went out of (Y/N)-chan's room, I told the security to make sure that no one except (Y/N)-chan's doctors and nurses are allowed in. After I went back to my hotel room, I got a call from my manager asking where I am and that I haven't finished my meetings from yesterday. I then told my manager that I won't be able to do it today either. I then told my manager to postpone all the meetings until the whole Asian Winter Games event is over to which my manager was shock to hear it but didn't question me whatsoever. Once I've finished freshening up, I then grab a few of my clothes, just in case if I decided to stay over again which most likely will happen.

After I've gotten all of my clothes, I called my driver to pick me up from the hotel and head back to the hospital. Once I've arrived at the hospital, I greeted the nurses and doctors before making my way to (Y/N)-chan's room. As I went in, I saw (Y/N)-chan was still asleep. I then closed the door softly so that I wouldn't wake (Y/N)-chan but it failed and (Y/N)-chan immediately started to wake up and looked at me. I told her that I just went back to my hotel to freshen up and gather some clothes just in case I stay over again which I told her that I will most probably will since she has not fully recovered just yet.

"Yuzu...where did you go this morning? Is everything alright?" (Y/N)-chan asked as she yawned and getting up to sit down on her bed

"Hey, hey, take it easy. Here let me help you" I said, putting my bag on the couch and immediately going to (Y/N)-chan and helping her sit on her bed

"I'm fine Yuzu. You didn't answer my question though" (Y/N)-chan said as I've helped her sit on her bed

"Everything is alright (Y/N)-chan. I just went back to just freshen up and gather some clothes because I will most likely stay over again" I said, grabbing a chair to sit next to (YN)-chan as I answered her question

"You don't really have to stay over. I'm alright already, I'm awake and well" (YN)-chan said as I sat down next to her

"Very funny (Y/N)-chan. Let's be real, you literally just woke up yesterday. Meaning that there's still a long way to go to before you fully recover. Which reminds me, I'm going to call the doctor that you're awake now" I said as I got up to press the call button

Not long after, the doctor and nurses came in and they asked me when did (Y/N)-chan woke up to which I told them that the other night she woke up for a while and we talked for a bit before (Y/N)-chan went back to sleep as I went to sleep as well. After I explained to the doctors, they told me that they were going to do some check ups just to make sure that she was really alright and all that's left is just normal recover. The doctor and nurses told me to leave the room and wait outside. After around 30 minutes of all sort of checking up, the nurses told me that I can come into the room. Once I was in the room, the doctor told me that everything is stable. Aside from (Y/N)-chan's legs, everything was fine. The doctor also said that (Y/N)-chan can start to walk but there has to be someone to accompany her. I then thanked the doctor and nurses. They said that (Y/N)-chan is allowed to eat most food like sushi, udon, oyakodon, and much more. The doctor said that as long as it's nothing to heavy, hard, or too oily like steak, fast food, and others, (Y/N)-chan should be alright. And finally, they said that they'll be back to check up on (Y/N)-chan's condition every now and then.

After they have finally left, I then went over to (Y/N)-chan who seemed quite happy to hear that she was alright aside from the condition of her legs. I then asked (Y/N)-chan what would she like to eat which she said that she wants sushi and udon along with some green tea. I then giggled and said that she needs to take it easy as the doctor just said that she can eat it but not all at once. I then told her that we can go downstairs to the restaurant and watch the livestream of the Asian Winter Games which (Y/N)-chan immediately became excited and I told her that she should shower first because she stinks to which her face immediately became a straight face that was pissed off and threw a pillow towards me which I caught because I'm awesome just like that. I then said that I was joking. But apparently, (Y/N)-chan tried to get off her bed to which I immediately went to help her and asked what she was doing to which she said that she actually wants to go and shower. I then asked where is her clothes to which she said that she has no idea because she said that the last thing she remembered was the incident. I then told her that I brought my hoodie along with me but I'm not sure whether or not my pants will fit her or not. I told her that she can wear my hoodie and I'll get her something to wear while she showers to which (Y/N)-chan just blushed and said that she'll just stay in the room and watch the livestream from her room. I then just giggled and helped her go to the bathroom and to call me if she needs me or something.