One-Shot?

Hello everyone, this is author-chan Vinet speaking. I would like to apologize that I'm afraid I will not be able to update as soon as I wanted to as my major assignments are creeping up and my anxious mind does not wanna stay put so I ended up doing research way ahead of the due date because I'm scared like that. However, it does not mean that I don't want to put up something for you. So, because I'm a very spontaneous person, I was hoping that you guys might be able to give me ideas for some one-shots as I like reading them and I really want to do some. So, feel free to give me some ideas in the comments. I'd very much appreciate it and it gives me an excuse to write some more without having to think too much because if I'm going to be honest, sometimes I would get a bit of a writer block and if someone already give me a scenario it would be easier. Alright, feel free to ask anything. It doesn't have to be just Yuzu. It can be about any other skaters though forgive me but I'd much prefer to do (character) x reader instead of like Yuzu x Zhenya for example. ALSO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 17K+ readers like I swear it was still 16k when I posted the previous chapter but thank you so much!! 

OOOH ANOTHER THING!! WE GOT SOME TEA IN THE HOUSE GUYS!! APPARENTLY, SASHA (ALEXANDRA TRUSOVA) IS MOVING OUT OF THE TUTBERIDZE CAMP AND TO PLUSHENKO'S TEAM (her previous coach works here) AND!!! Sergei (the technical coach of the Tutberidze camp) is also moving to Plushenko's camp. LIKE THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING AND I'M LIKE, I NEVER KNEW FIGURE SKATING WOULD BE FILLED WITH THIS MUCH DRAMA EVEN DURING OFF-SEASON AND DURING THIS SITUATION. But anyway, whatever Sasha's decision is, let us keep supporting her!! You don't have to like a skater but we should still respect them and not send hate!! 

Dunno if this is reliable but here's one of the articles stating Sasha's leave: https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/news/detail/figure-skater-alexandra-trusova-coach-evgeni-plushenko/

com/en/stories/news/detail/figure-skater-alexandra-trusova-coach-evgeni-plushenko/

Good luck Sasha with this transition to a new coach :)

See you soon guys!! xoxo Vinet