A Reunion that I Never Expected

Your POV

It has been little over 3 months ever since world championships happened as well as Nathan confessing me everything. It has also been nearly 2 weeks ever since my 2nd year in university has come to an end and I said my goodbyes to Nathan when we were at the airport as he was flying back to America while I was flying back home. I still kept in contact with all of the skaters so I would know what they are up to as well as they know what I'm up to. Currently, I was home and just woke up at 7 in the morning. As I was brushing my teeth, I heard my dad talking to someone. Who could be here at this morning?? I then made my way downstairs, still in my pokemon pjs and I saw a familiar figure that was talking to my dad. When the person turned around, it was Yuzu, looking presentable as usual.

"(Y/N)-chan, ohayo gozaimasu. Genki desu ka?" Yuzu said, smiling widely which I immediately rushed towards Yuzu to hug him

"Yuzu...watashi wa genki desu. Anata wa do?" I asked, as Yuzu hugged me back

"Watashi mo genki desu. Anata no nihongo wa mada jozu desu (I'm well. Your Japanese is still good)" Yuzu replied as we pulled away from the hug

"Mochiron. Demo, anata wa koko de nani o shite iru no? (but what are you doing here)" I asked, looking a bit confused

"Watashitachi no yakusoku, oboe teru? (Do you remember our promise?)" Yuzu asked, his face was disappointed

"Watashi wa oboete imasu (I remember). Saisho ni shawa o abitai (I want to take a shower first)" I said, going upstairs to take a shower

"Saki ni iku (Go ahead). Anata wa nioi (you smell)" Yuzu said, chuckling as I gave him the 'I'll kill you' glare before I went to shower

As I excused myself to go shower, I heard Yuzu starting to talk to my parents again. After my quick shower and bathroom routine. I then put on my training clothes that I used for skating and put a very light makeup, grabbed my bag as well as my skating suitcase and head downstairs to find Yuzu enjoying some tea while still talking with my parents; even laughing as they were talking. As I've finally reached the last step of the stairs, Yuzu looked over to me and smiled while getting up. As I made my way to my parents and Yuzu, Yuzu then motioned towards me and helped me with my skating bag. My parents then told me to be careful and practise hard. As well as telling Yuzu to take care of me which Yuzu said that he always tries his best to do so and then we said goodbye.

The both of us then went into the car that was waiting for us in front of my house and made our way to the rink that was in the mall. As we were on our way, Yuzu gave me a protein shake and catch up on what have we been doing ever since world championships. Not long after, we finally arrived to the mall and because it was just 9 in the morning, there was like no one except shopkeepers and the staffs. Both Yuzu and I then thanked the driver and made our way into the mall and up towards the rink. Another perk of coming in the morning as well as on a weekday, there is no one in the rink except for the actual athletes and the rink is still so foggy and cold which I like.

Once we've reached the rink, the security asked what are we doing this early and that the rink was still not open unless we are official athletes to which Yuzu just smirk and said his name and the security instantly allowed us to go inside without even paying or anything else to which I am not surprised anymore by now because it's freaking Yuzuru Hanyu. We then went towards the back part and put our bags then started to do some stretching as well as some off-ice exercises. Once we were done with all the off-ice things, we then grab our skates (your skates are concerto by EDEA which the skaters pitched in and bought for christmas) and put them on then went on ice.

Because it has been quite a while since I skated this early in the morning, Yuzu and I just warm-up our bodies by going a few rounds around the ice. After that, we did some stroking exercises and then move on to some choreo sequence which we build up to some step sequence. After some footwork, Yuzu told me to do some jumps and spins before actually practising with music. As I was about to start practising to Alena's Romeo and Juliet program, I saw someone coming towards Yuzu but Yuzu just told me to focus as the music started to play which is what I did.