A Once in A Lifetime Offer

Your POV (Before you bumped into Yuzu)

I had just run away from Misha and the rest, not caring what they might think. All I want to do is just get back home, not care about all of this, and just sleep. So that's what I did, I went back to my apartment by bus but along the way, my sister and her boyfriend called and told me to come over to their apartment to have dinner, which is 2 stops after my apartment. So I decided to just come over because, what better way to get away from all the drama that's currently happening.

In their apartment, both me and my sister decided to cook steak with mashed potatoes and a salad. We then proceed to eat dinner and catch up because since it's my 2nd year, aka 3rd semester of my uni, I've been way busier and wasn't able to meet up with them.

After dinner, I told them that I'm heading back to my apartment. I told them that I would just walk because it's not that far from my apartment. I then said goodbye to my sister and her boyfriend before I left.

It's currently already 8 o'clock at night and the road was extremely quiet. I have this bad feeling but I decided to just brush off the feeling by listening to some music. But, along the way, I felt that I was being followed. I turned around to see no-one so I continued to walk but then I heard some footsteps.

I then decided to walk a bit faster but the some of the footsteps also become louder. My heart is beating faster and I started to run. I kept on running, not caring about who's following me. Luckily, the sight of my apartment is closer and with all the energy I had left, I ran as fast as possible until I accidentally bumped into someone. I was so scared because the person immediately grabbed both my arm.

But when I dared myself to look up, I was surprised to see that it was Yuzu. Tears immediately came out, I couldn't hold it back. Thank goodness it was Yuzu. I cried and held onto his jacket. He then pulled me into a tighter hug as if he didn't want to let go.

Yuzu asked whether I'm alright but all I could do was nod because I didn't know what to do. I also said that I was sorry for going somewhere without telling anyone with a broken voice. Yuzu then patted my head gently.

I felt so safe in his embrace, I didn't want this moment to stop. I've never experience this feeling before especially it's with Yuzu. Yuzu then stopped the patting because coach Tracy, Boyang, and Misha went over towards us.

Coach Tracy asked Yuzu whether I'm alright or not. Yuzu answered that I'm alright and asked if I want to go to my room or not. And again, all I could do was nod and led the way to my apartment unit.

Once we were in my apartment, I told them to sit down wherever they like because the other people that are living in the unit are on holiday and my roommate is out for the day. I then went into my room to take a nice warm shower to relieve the stress.

After showering, I then changed into my housewear and went outside to only here Misha telling Yuzu that it's all up to him and I asked them what's up to Yuzu.

"What's up to Yuzu?" I asked

"(Y/N)-chan, you're done already?? Are you alright?" Yuzu asked while walking towards me

"Yeah, I'm done and about before, I'm so sorry for leaving without telling any of you and for lying to you Misha" I said while bowing

"It's ok (Y/N). Just promise us that you wouldn't do that anymore" Misha said while patting my head

"That true 妹妹. It not your wrong" Boyang said with his broken English

"They're right (Y/N). We don't blame you if you want to run and relief yourself but it's important that you tell us next time when you want to do that. We were all so worried about you" coach Tracy said