Asian Winter Games pt. 3

Yuzu's POV

I had just got off the phone with Shoma after the crash between (Y/N)-chan with a Chinese skater when in fact I was in a meeting with my manager for brand deals. Because of the crash, I immediately told my manager to postpone all the meetings and have the car ready for me to go to the arena where the Asian Winter Games are being held while watching the livestream of the competition so that I know what is going on. On the way to the arena, there was a huge traffic jam which annoys me especially it was almost (Y/N)-chan's turn to skate. Mid-way to the arena, it was (Y/N)-chan's turn and I was nervous for her. I kept on praying every time she tries a jump or something. Is this how my fans feel when I jump? Anyways, thankfully, she managed to do all her jumping passes, spins and sequence despite looking very tired. Even when she landed both 3A, I was shocked and amazed. After her whole skate, I was worried because she immediately kneeled to the ice and hoped that she could get back up which she did and when it turns out she won, I actually shout and the driver was shock.

Not long after, we finally arrived at the arena which I thanked the driver but when I went out, the crowd started to talk and follow me into the arena to which, luckily, I am able to go into the arena just by showing up and saying that both Shoma and Boyang invited me in so I went on in and tried to find either Boyang or Shoma which I did. After I finally met up with the two, I asked how is everything to which both of them explained that (Y/N)-chan is currently changing her costume before actually going to check her legs. But after waiting for 15 minutes, I started to worry and asked them when did (Y/N) go backstage to change her clothes which Boyang said that if he was not mistaken, (Y/N)-chan has been in the changing for almost 30 minutes to which it made me worry and told them to search around for her. I then immediately split with the two of them to look for (Y/N)-chan.

For quite some time, I went around backstage to find where (Y/N)-chan could possibly be. Thankfully, I finally found the changing room and before I was going to knock, I heard a few banging noises to which I immediately tried to open the door but it was locked. Without thinking twice, I immediately kick the door open to find a girl using her skates to hurt someone as I saw blood flowing from the girl's direction. As I turn to get a better glimpse, I saw that the girl on the floor is actually (Y/N)-chan. I immediately shout and grabbed the skater's arm then pushed her away from (Y/N)-chan which got the skater's attention. Her face shifted from an annoyed face to a scared one. As she tried to rushed out, both Boyang and Shoma came to which I told them to hold the girl while I check on (Y/N)-chan.

As I went over to see how she is, I can tell that she was quite pale considering the blood loss from her left leg. I then immediately took off her skates while asking Shoma to grab the nearest cloth or some sort to wrap around (Y/N)-chan's injured leg that was all bloody now. After I have "bandaged" her leg, I took off my jacket and put it on (Y/N)-chan before calling the ambulance to come. Once the ambulance came, I asked Shoma to call the security guards to come, take the girl from Boyang while also protecting me as I was carrying (Y/N)-chan bridal-style outside towards the ambulance. As I was carrying (Y/N)-chan whom I covered with my jacket and her hoodie while holding her closer towards my chest so that no one could see her, there were many reporters, cameras and fans everywhere trying to find out who, why and how was I holding someone in my arms. Thankfully, the security guards manage to block them out and help made a way for me towards the ambulance. Once we were all out, the security guards block all the people except for Boyang and Shoma. The nurses from the ambulance then took out the stretcher to which I put (Y/N)-chan gently, making sure that her identity is not revealed. I then told both Boyang and Shoma to follow (Y/N)-chan to the hospital while I deal with the girl that hurt (Y/N)-chan.

After telling the Japan Skating Federation about what happened, they said that they will deal with the situation and asked how did I know (Y/N)-chan to which I told them that she was mine and Boyang's translator and assistant. Unfortunately, I had to tell the Japan Skating Federation about how I taught (Y/N)-chan to which they said was actually alright but because I never made it official, I'd have to be very careful about everything and if something happens, I'd have to deal with it myself because (Y/N)-chan was 'technically' my student. I told them that about the current situation and ask will they help deal with the skater that hurt (Y/N)-chan or not. Which they said that they will help because it's during the Asian Winter Games that is held in Japan. They said that they will handle everything and told me to just make sure that (Y/N)-chan is alright. They also said that they will cover the cost for (Y/N)-chan's treatment. After meeting with the federation, I then thanked them all and headed towards the hospital where (Y/N)-chan was being treated.